Bobby's Morning

You woke up at the sound of the alarm. You opened your eyes and saw Bobby reaching the alarm clock to stop it from making loud noises since you two are still tired and wanted to sleep some more. He layed down again facing you, closed his eyes and tried to sleep again.

"Good morning, Love." He said smiling while his eyes are closed. He said it in a very low voice that really turns you on. You stared at him, admiring the beautiful creation of God in front of you.

"You should go and wash up now. You'll be late." You said while touching his nose to his lips.

"I'm still sleepy. I dont feel like waking up and YG sajangnim is out of town with his family so, it's okay to be late." He said convincing you to let him sleep longer. He moved towards you until there's only inches between you two and hugged you. You saw his morning bulge and rubbed it gently and slowly.

"Hhmm.." He said moaning in pleasure. He opened his eyes in shock of him moaning and realizing what's happening. You smiled and knew he's turned on.

"Then I'll help you wake up. Let me take care of this." You said while still rubbing his bulge which is getting bigger and harder. He closed his eyes and bit his lower lip to refrain from moaning but you can still hear his heavy breath caused by being horny. You sat on top of his bulge and began kissing him.

You both let out a moan while kissing each other. You were surprised when he's the one who led his tongue inside your mouth. You smirked knowing that he wants you. His right hand found it's way to the back of your head while the other one is exploring your back.

"I've always wanted to have this kind of morning with you, noona." He said after breaking your kiss to give the both of you a time to breathe. His voice saying "Love" and "Noona" echoed in your mind making you more turned on. You've always loved Bobby calling you those names.

You felt his hands at the tip of your shirt. He undressed you and unhooked your bra leaving you only in pajama while he's just in his boxers. He stared at your breasts and smile. You felt the redness of your cheeks because of his reaction. You know you already had sex with him but it was dark that time and it's a morning version now. He carefully pushed you to the side to roll over and be on top of you.

"Don't be shy, you are wonderful." He said in your ears and started kissing your neck. You put your arms around his neck while his hands are touching your curves up and down. You feel ticklish when your nip brushes on his chest. He sometimes bite your weak spots on your neck to make you moan. He then began to suck your right nip and fiddles with your left nip using his fingers.

"Hmmm" You moaned as you feel him licking your nip while he puts down your pajama. He kissed you again on your lips and fought with your tongue while his hand rubs your panty.

"You're wet already, baby." He said while breathing heavily. You pushed him aside to roll over and be on top of him. You undressed his boxer and his hard pet stood up proudly in front of you. You saw his pre-cum on the tip of his pet and licked it.

"I'm not the only one who's wet already." You said and laughed a little. You continued on licking it's tip teasing Bobby.

"Noona, my love, put it inside your mouth already juseyo (please)." He said begging you to suck his pet. You obeyed his words and put it inside your mouth. You pushed your head up and down as you lick his hardness inside your mouth at the same time while rubbing his balls that made him growl in pleasure. After some push and pull, he came inside your mouth. You tasted the sweetness of his milk and you like it. You kissed him again on the lips as you roll over once again.

"It's my time to give you pleasure now." He said before he played with your clit. He's so good at it that it made you bend your back. He sucked his two fingers  and gently put it inside and out of your hole.

"Faster, Bobby." You moaned as you love how it feels. He went faster and faster until you came on his figers. He licked the milk on his finger and you can read  his reaction that he likes how it tastes. He finally undressed your panty and put his pet inside your hole. He pushed it inside you as far as he can and pull it out slowly. His fingers played with your clit again while he sucks your nip.

The room was filled of your moan as you felt you're in heaven already. You can feel his tongue licking your nip, his fingers on your clit  and his hot and hard pet going in and out your hole. That was the best feeling you've felt ever. His thrusting went faster after some minutes. You both know you two are going to come soon. He put both of your legs on his shoulder and extended his arms to give him more powers. He's using his push-up position but only his lower part goes up and down.

Both of your moans got louder and louder until you came together. He stared at you and smiled before he layed down beside you. The room that was filled of moan earlier is now filled by the sound of the two of you catching your breaths.

"I'm sure you're awake, now." You said as you both laughed before he went inside the bathroom to take a bath and go to work.