My attention is brought elsewhere when I hear a collective gasp. I look at Liz and see her bruises showing, I turn to see all the guys with their jaws dropped except Mikey. Mikey has a very pissed off look in his eye and is grinding his teeth so hard I can almost hear it from here. I don’t know how long I’m in la-la land but I’m snapped out of it when I hear my angel say my name.

‘I’m sorry.’ I mumble. ‘So can I ask why Chris was kissing me?’

I blush a little and turn away where I’m not looking at her. I hear Matt explain everything and the next thing I know I see shapely legs in front of me. I snap my eyes up to hers and stand up. The next thing I know her arms are around my neck hugging me. I hesitantly put my arms around her waist and hug back. I shiver when I feel her breath against my ear.

‘Thank you for saving me even more embarrassment. I’m glad I didn’t have to lie there in front of them for very long. I really appreciate it.’ she says. She pulls back away from my ear where we are staring into each other’s eyes. Her eyes are now a dark forest green, I wonder what that means.

She quickly crashes her lips onto mine but before I can respond she pulls back with a deep blush across her cheeks. She only blushes redder when the wolf whistles start up behind me making me chuckle. I reach up and pull her head to my chest which she happily nuzzles it seeming to try and find a hiding place away from the embarrassment.

I turn slightly and glare at the guys. Everyone shuts up but Mikey, which I just shake my head and roll my eyes.

‘Hey angel.’ I lean down and murmur in her ear, smirking when I feel her shiver.

‘Yeah?’ she mumbles into my chest. Damn having her close and dressed like she is makes my hands itch with the need to explore her entire body. I can feel myself grow hard and almost groan out loud when she snuggles in, trying to get closer to me. She stiffens when she brushes up against me.

She pulls her head back and looks at me shocked. I just shrug sheepishly but she has my jaw dropping to the floor when the shock on her face drains away into an expression I never thought I would see on her beautiful face. She is has a look of complete mischief. I gulp loudly when I see a playful smile slid across her face.

She shocks me further by pressing back against and leaning up to re-wrap her arms around my neck. Without breaking eye contact she presses firmly against from chest to thigh. I accidentally let a small groan slip out of my lips. Her smile grows wider; she gets on her tip-toes, puts her lips back to my ear making my erection twitch.

‘Do you want some breakfast?’ I pull back and can tell she is holding back laughter. Damn little mynx.

‘Sure angel, sounds good.’ Since my back is turned back to everyone else when I say this I slid my hands down to her ass. I give it a good squeeze then smack it.

She’s pulls back so she can look into my eyes. I can see shock but almost completely over-ridden with lust. Again, I notice her eyes are almost back to the deep forest green I saw when she woke up. Huh, I wonder.

‘Hey guys, we’ll be down in a minute. I just need to talk to angel for a sec.’ I say smirking, not taking my eyes off of hers. Her eyes widen and the smirk on my face grows into a full blown evil grin.

‘Yeah man, Lissy, holler if you need help.’ Mikey says laughing.

I glance over my shoulder to see everyone out of the room and the door closed. I turn back my attention to Liz and see her eyes are lovely shade of grey/green. This is going to be fun. I lean in and she leans back stopping me.

‘Um…what do you w-wanna talk about?’ she stutters looking confused and nervous.

‘I just wanna see something beautiful.’ I say leaning in she leans back again causing me to groan.

‘What are you doing?’ she asks suspiciously.

‘I just wanna see something you stubborn woman.’ I growl grabbing the back of her neck crashing her lips to mine. I bite her bottom lip begging for entrance causing her to moan loudly. She, thankfully, opens her sweet mouth causing her flavor to explode in my mouth. My god, who tastes like this? She tastes like ripe strawberries and cream. I suck her tongue into my mouth causing her to moan again.

I quickly run my hands back down to the sweet ass and squeeze lifting her up to me where I’m not leaning down anymore. Which she shocks me by wrapping her legs around my hips pressing us firmly together. I turn around and lay us on the bed. I pull out of the kiss and run my lips down her jaw to her ear. Nipping at it I’m rewarded with a moan and her to push her hips against mine.

A low growl escapes my lips and I shift my hips against hers. I start to chuckle but it gets choked off when I feel nails biting into my lower back. I pull back and look into her eyes to see the deepest green I have ever seen they are like gun metal grey mixed with green. They are extremely dark. Huh, so dark green means go. Hehehe, I laugh evilly in my head, good to know.

‘Hey guys come on ya’ll have already been up there 5 minutes! If you’re not down here in 2 I’m coming up there.’ We both freeze at the sound of Matt’s voice coming from the living room.

We both hop up and I turn my back to her to adjust everything where my erection isn’t extremely obvious. I turn back around just in time to see her about to take a step out when I say her name. She stops and turns to look at me.

‘What?’ she asks looking confused but I can see her eyes are still dark which makes my erection twitch again. Damn she’s phenomenal.

‘Aren’t you going to change? Throw on a long sleeve shirt and jeans or something?’ I ask motioning towards what I’m hoping is her closet.

She snorts, ‘Um, no. I wear this to work out in why would I change just because there is a bunch of boys in the house.’ With that she turns around and walks down the hall. I immediately give chase. They better not be down there staring at what’s mine. I will break my foot off so far in the asses their grandchildren won’t shit right.

************

back to Liz's POV next chapter! let me know what you think!!!!

PS dedicating this to the kick ass author of Tattooed Love - Explode! they rock and if you haven't read it please do so i promise you won't regret it!!!