‘I stayed with her last night, she needed a friend.’ Mikey says shrugging. I clench both my fists and take a step towards him.

‘WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU STAYED HERE LAST NIGHT?’ I holler. I’m now shaking uncontrollably at this point from rage. I cannot believe he slept under the same roof as my angel. She’s mine, not his.

‘I mean I crashed in her bed with her. It’s not the first time Chr-‘ I cut him off my hollering in rage and swinging at him. I catch him in the jaw which knocks him on his ass. I lunge for him only to be pulled up short.

‘Chris calm down man!’ Erik hollers, I try and shake them off. I need to get my hands on Mikey, I know he’s my brother but he has to pay for sleeping in the bed with my angel. She isn’t even my girlfriend yet and that mother fucker got to sleep in the bed with her. Oh hell no!

‘What the fuck Chris! Calm down, worry about me later but we have to wake up Liz.’ Big Vince growls in my ear, come to find out I’m being held back by Erik and Big Vince. What he says seems to suck all the rage out of my body all at once.

‘Let me go!’ I holler. ‘I’m fine just let me go to her.’

‘I don’t think that’s a good idea Chr-‘ Matt’s cut off when I walk over to her where she is still thrashing around on the bed making her hair go everywhere. I reach out and snag her wrists in each of my hands, I make sure I am not holding too tightly. I would rather die than ever hurt my beautiful angel. She continues thrashing but I climb on top of her jerking back at as soon as I do because her knees are lethal to where she was aiming. I use my legs to capture hers, I lean in where I am now about 2 inches away from her face.

‘Liz.’ She stops so abruptly it shocks me. She’s not thrashing or anything, she just stopped. Huh. Weird.

‘Well I’ll be damned.’ Someone mumbles behind us but I ignore their comment.

‘Liz.’ I say again. She mumbles something I don’t catch. I slowly let go of her hands and slid a little off the bed thinking she is going to wake up. I am now sitting on the edge of the bed about to get up when I hear a quiet sob. I snap my attention back down the Liz to see fresh tears coming out from under her long lashes. I turn where I can still face her and lean down. I drag all of her hair out of her face and cup her cheeks in my hands.

‘Liz angel, I need you to wake up baby girl.’ I say.

‘Chr-Christopher?’ I hear her voice come out and my heart sings.

‘Yeah angel, I’m right here. Come on wake up for me.’ I wait for a few minutes and get no response, well damn it. I shrug then lean forward and kiss her sweet lips. I close my eyes for a second to enjoy the softness of her lips. I snap my eyes open when I hear her a soft sweet moan. She responds to the kiss for a second and then slowly opens her eyes. I love her grey/green eyes. You can never tell if they are grey or green when I was younger I used to love watching her eyes change colors with her mood. They are more green than grey right now and they are shining tenderness.

She starts reaching for me and her eyes are about to flutter closed before they snap back open and shove me lightly. I immediately pull back watching her sit up and cross her arms on her chest. I know a big grin is on my face now and I flick my eyes down unable to help myself.

When she crossed arms on her chest it pushed her healthy amount of breasts out making them seem even larger. I let my eyes trail down and see the tattoo on her hip going up says something that I can’t make out since I’m turned slightly still sitting on the edge. She hops up and gets out of bed brushing by me giving me a perfect view of her ass. Damn, to think last night I had my hands on that piece of art work.