Tongue piercing!

Syler POV.

     "Hey Hannah I want to do something fun with you today" I said.  "Okay what do you want do when" she asked.  "How about getting our tongue pierced" she said.  "I would live to do that" she said.  "Okay let's go what time is it" Syler asked.  "Um well its 10 and they opened at 9 so we can go now if you want" she said.  "Let's go" she said.  So we try not to wake Cam bc has still asleep.  So we get down stairs and we go out the door and go buntings shop that does it.  "Hi me and my twin sister would like to get our tongues pierced" I said.  "Okay come on back" the man said. 

Cameron's POV.

I woke up and Hannah and Syler wasn't in the house.  Where were they I'm started to got worried. 

Back at the house
Syler POV.
"Hannah Syler where have you been I've  been worried sick about y'all" he asked.  All the guys were looking at us.  "We were at a shop" we both mumbled.  "Why were you guys at a shop" Nash asked.  "Yeah why answer my now" Cam said. We stuck out our tongues.  "What the hell did you do to your tongues" Cam yelled.  "We pierced them" Hannah said.  "Yeah we did" I said.  "Does your tongue hurt" Shawn asked.  "Not really but yeah kinda" Hannah said.

Sorry for the short Chapter but I will post more chapters soon!! 😏😏😙