Bumping into Nash/meeting Magcon

Syler POV.
I was getting in the shower and I got out and put on my black sports bra and my black sliders on. When i came out and I seen Nash coming up here to me and my sisters bedroom. "Uh who are you and why are you in my friends house" Nash asked. "Um I can't say and I think you need to go down stairs please" I said. So he went down stairs. "Hey Cam who is that girl up stairs" he asked. That is Syler" he said. "Syler can you come down here" he yelled for me from down stairs. "Yeah hold on" I said. So I went down there. "That's her" Nash said. "Where's Hannah at" Cam asked me. "In the room why" I asked. "Call her" he said. "Hannah come down here" I yelled. She came down stairs wearing her blue sports bra and blue sliders. "Wow twins with bras" Hayes said. "Dude there my Twin sisters cut it out" Cam said. "Guys these are my identical twin sisters Syler and Hannah" Cam said. "Oh so Syler was the one I say in the towel then" Nash said. "Uh yeah I guess" I said. "Hey Syler and Hannah" everyone said. "Hey guys" we both said. "Hey Sy you ready to go to the gym" Hannah said. "Yes I am come on" She said. "Cam can we go to the gym for about 2 hours" I asked. "Yeah sure go head" he said. "Thanks! We both said.

2 hours later

Hannah POV.

We walked into the door. "Ow owwww" we both "What happened to you guys" Cam said out of the living room. "Oh umm we ran to the gym and then ran back and when we was at the gym this guy came and hit Sy in the eye and hit her in the stomach and I got on his back and kicked him and more and he threw both of is back and we got threw into the elliptical" we both said crying. We go lay down on the double recliner.