Camila Pov

What Camila and Lauren wear today. Today is Sunday and Lauren has been calling me non stop but i never answer. Lauren parents come in a week and 3 days they called me today. They said that Lauren had to get her bandages changes so i have to go over there.

But once i'm done i'm leaving i mean she was acting like i was invisible.Like you dont do that shit with your girlfriend in the same room especially to your ex girlfriend, who happens to be gorgeous.

It's already 11:00 i should start getting ready.

After i took my shower and put on my clothes i look cute i may add i got in my car to go to Lauren's house. Usually i would be happy to go to my girlfriends house but i'm not. When i got to her house i saw someone else's car in her drive way whatever. I walked in the house i didn't see Taylor or Chris they usually stay in on Sunday's.

When i got to Lauren's room i didn't expect to see the person i saw.

I saw Shay on the end of Lauren on her bed talking. Wtf would she still be talking to her did Lauren really call her.

After a minute i cleared my throat and both heads snapped towards my direction. Lauren quickly got of the bed and ran towards me i put my hand up for her to stop she stoped dead in her tracks.

"Your mother called to tell me you needed your bandages needed changing today but i guess i shouldn't have came" i turned towards Shay who had a smirk on her face. I quickly turned my head and ran out the room. Lauren grabbed my wrist before i could go anywhere.

"Baby this is not wh-"

"DONT FUCKING SAY IT LAUREN DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HEARD THAT LINE 'BABY IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE' DONT FUCKING SAY IT BECAUSE I'M SO TIRED OF HEARING IT" me and Lauren we're both crying i yanked her hand out from my wrist.

As i was out side i saw Lauren on her crutches running for me i was crossing the street.

"Baby please listen to me" Lauren yelled.

"I'm not even suppose to be talking to you Lauren. So just LEAVE ME ALONE for right now"

"Ok but once your mind is clear please talk to me"

"I promise i will" I ran back towards Lauren i looked her in the eyes cupped her face, and pulled her in a long passionate kiss. We both knew that this was gonna be our last kiss for a while.

"Goodbye Lauren" i whispered and walked to my car i turned around and blew Lauren a kiss, which she caught and put it to her heart i smiled a sad smile and drove away.

🔽Monday🔽

I was in a rush this morning i bearly got sleep thinking about Lauren. I hurry into the shower and run to find my clothes. After i put on my other Van's i quickly grabbed a banana and left.

I knew i wasn't late yet so i needed to get there fast.

I only had 5 minutes left to get to my locker get my stuff and go to class. I ran down the hall to get my locker all the way down the hall hall opposite to my class.

When i got to my locker i didn't see Lauren she must be in class already. I quickly grabbed my supplies and ran back down the hall. I looked at my watch the bell is going to ring in 1 minute. I rushed through the door breathing heavy all eyes were on me.

I just walked to the back of the class with my head down. I wasn't even paying attention i had my head down drawing on my binder. Ugh i was almost sleep when the bell rang thank God this class was so boring.

When i was walking down the hall i passed Lauren she turned my way but i turned my head. I was still a little up sat i did kiss her yesterday but we both knew what kind of kiss that was. We're still together we just need a little break from each other.