1

--

jungkook

I really didn't want to go to class today. I sighed as I started thinking of excuses to not attend any periods I had today. I erased that thought because I knew how fucked up that was if I were to do that.

Firstly, I had an image to maintain.
I was known as the quiet kid who decently passes his subjects.

Second, The teachers will probably give me a lecture of how I didn't attend their lessons. Well, maybe some teachers will let me go if I told them I wasn't feeling well, but probably most of them will be pissed because they always made me do errands or let me write their lectures on the board.  It's not my fault that I have good handwriting!

and Third, Well, I had no friends. which means I have no friends to rely on for taking down notes for me or telling me what happened during class and I'll be left behind. And I don't want to stress myself out.

I sighed. Why can't I have an eventful highschool life? It's always books, papers, deadlines, quizzes and tests.

I want to experience eating out with friends after class..

Going to a karaoke place and sing our hearts out,

Try different clubs with my friends ...

Oh how I wish.  I sighed as I shook those thoughts away.

I should be a proper student. I should focus more on my studies and I can do those things in the future. I told myself repeatedly.

I was making my way through the different hallways that I still wasn't used to. I'm a transfer student here because a previous school I attended nearby got shut down for financial problems.

I was the only one who got sent here in United Wise University, or UWU.

The classmates I had all went separate ways, and unfortunately, I was the one who ended up in this school.. Damn it, I should've convinced Shou to come with me, but we weren't even that close before, He was just a classmate who shared the same interests with anime and video games.

And — I can't even remember his face properly, because he always had a mask on and was always sleeping in class.

I turned at a corner and saw the 'trio' huddled up by the stairs, Kim Namjoon had a cigarette stick in his mouth and when he saw me he threw the stick towards me, only missing me by an inch.

I bit my lip as the eldest, Min Yoongi or he liked to call himself as 'Suga'  approached me and made me step a few steps backward, until I felt the wall behind me.

I sighed. Here they go again.

"Hey, Taehyung isn't he in your grade?" I directed my gaze to the said boy and he nodded.

"Yeah, He is. I forgot his name though. " I saw him pondering, maybe thinking for my name.

His eyes widened and he snapped his fingers.  It looked like a small lightbulb lit up with his gesture.

"jon gak?" he said and I sighed.

"I-It's Jungkook." I muttered out shyly trying to stop myself from rolling my eyes and tried to walk away from Yoongi who was cornering me.

"Can you stop messing around? I already told the three of you to attend your classes and to stop hanging around here and smoking! And can you stop scaring this kid?" I saw a guy with broad shoulders run towards us, he had his arms crossed infront of his chest.