" So he never found the dude ? "

" He did...His mother got killed by the guy...and he didnt stop til he got his revendge..."

" Who was the dude ? " She ask fully interested..

" His daddys big brother "

" Damn "

Ty mama was having a hard time trying to raise him. His daddy wasnt there so she sent him to live with his uncle...thats when we met..Ty and his mother didnt get along..I heard she even started shooting up here and there too...he got deep into tracking his teen years..droped out of school and all. The nigga was a bloodhound...He was chasing the dude when his mother got killed...His cousin described the guy and it end up being his uncle that killed her. He chased him all the way to Miami when he murdered him...then left to serve the Us.

Ty is no stranger to the game. I be telling them they better stop trying my brother.

" He never told me anything like that " She says.

" I know hes probably like whats going to happen while hes gone..I want him to come back because I know he cant find who ever he is after..its hes going to be looking back worried about us here and not paying attention to who is there infront of him " I say poking around with my food...I wasnt hungry no more..I was worried as hell. About Ty. Zihir..My baby. My daddy..Just everybody.

" We have to stay positive..you know I cant be worring...dang it! " She says fanning her eyes.

" Im sorry boo. Its Ty..Hes fine trust me. Dont worry " I tell her.

" They better hope so " She says. I sighed. So much shit was going on. I just thought about when I left this life to go work for my own and be somebody other then " the black girl " how it was so much easier.

Now im sitting her pregnant with a confusing ass babydaddy, gone tracking as brother, bitch ass sister, murderous daddy, crazy ex cell mate/rapist, and Elise.

Who did I become in the last few years ?

*

*

*

*

Zihir

I walked into my warehouse. Everything looked ight...it wasnt its best but then again I was laid up for a while so it was what I expected.

" How is it ? " I ask them

" Straight. Running good " They say. O just stood back..I was still kind of mad at him and iffy on him...we hadnt got the rape test back yet and I wanted to know who the nigga was...if he was apart that was his ass....and he knew so too. That made me wonder was he being so quiet because he knew he did it and his days were numbered?

" Anybody seen Ty? " I asked. I needed a favor and I called him ealier before I called Elise and didnt get a reply.

" Nah, havent seen him since the hospital. You know we dont fuck with that nigga. He pulled a gun on all of us " They say. True. I shrug.

" Who did you send out to find her? " I ask O.

" Charles and C1 " He says.

" They dont got no word on wherre she is ? "

" Nah, they said they looking..they found her sister though. I think they might be taking her back to the hide out to see what answers they can get from her. " He says.

I needed to find this girl for shit was too late. She was going to ruin everything and I couldnt just sit back and let that happen. I built my empire with Nique and my team and I wasnt letting it crumble..I knew her motives was to make Ni leave me and not even bother to look back...I just couldnt let that happen....I refuse to let that happen.