Chapter Five

"I really dont get why cant you just go out with Jongin instead of nerdy derp Chanyeol?" Luhan questions, handling Kyungsoo some painkillers.Kyungsoo went to Luhan's apartment for the night and as expected he woke up with terrible sore at his bottom.
   Luhan and Sehun is the only two person in the world that knew about Jongin's and Kyungsoo's set up.At first Luhan, as bestfriend of Kyungsoo was against at their idea.He knows this is bad but knowing how stubborn Kyungsoo is, he just got tired of telling the smaller to stop their set up.
     "I told you alreay Lu .. Jongin is my bestfriend, I just love him as my bestfriend, while Chanyeol is my boyfriend.There's a difference" He sighs, putting the painkiller in his mouth before gulping a glass of water.
     "What if Chanyeol will find out someday and broke up with you ? for sure he will be disgusted of you and hate you for cheating on him" he says, looking at his bestfriend in front of him.
      "I dont know .. but I hope he wouldnt find out" Kyungsoo says worriedly.Ofcourse he don't want to their relationship but Luhan was right.He know this is but something inside him holding him back.
      "you know .. keep your distance to Jongin for a while" Luhan advices, standing up to make coffees for the them."its will make yo-" he adds but interrupted by his ringing phone.
     "ow its my sehunnie .. i'll pick up .. excuse me" he says before walking out of the kitchen leaving his bestfriend to continue making coffees.
     He started drifting off to think the exact scenario if Chanyeol discover and  knew that he was cheating on him.Even he can still say he loves him so much he comes to think that Chanyeol might say 'if he really loves he he shouldnt do that and he knows it will hurt him'.He sighs leaning at the counter, hunching forward, dropping his head on his arms that crossed, lying on the counter top.Selfish, greedy and nasty, thats what he is; Selfish, always thinking of himself, not even realizing what Chanyeol would feel if he will find out, greedy, all could think is what he wants and his happiness, not caring for the others espcially his boyfriend and lastly nasty, hiding his dirty doing behind the back of his boyfriend.
    "did I still deserve him?" he mutters, closing his eyes.Is still a good boyfriend? absolutely not but he cant broke up with Chanyeol.He loves Chanyeol and he was admitting his mistake.Maybe he got too naive on minding and following his hormones but he can't help it.He was teenager and it was understandable yet it was so wrong if he could control himself.If he really could.
    "ow .. the coffee is cold" Luhan comments, gaining his attention.He looks over to the smaller and gasps, catching the sight of his bestfriend with teary eyes.
    "what happen?" he asks, rushing to Kyungsoo side to comfort him.
    "I dont deserve Channie" he says sadly, looking down at his hands."He deserve someone better, not like me; a horny slut".Luhan hugs him tigher resting his chin at Kyungsoo's head while soothing its back.
    "nah .. stop calling yourself like that, you're not a slut, its just your hormones" he says, trying to calm his bestfriend.
    "but its still not giving me the right to cheat on him and fuck around with my bestfriend behind his back" Kyungsoo says, feeling his tears continiously run down on his cheek.
    "I told you before to stop what you are doing with Jongin but you are so stubborn and you didnt listen to me.You better stop it now, I know you really love Chanyeol, let that love win over the lust" Kyungsoo nods, thinking of a way how to tell Jongin that they will stop what they are doing.
   After calming his bestfriend down, Luhan walks back on his previous seat, making another coffee.
   "So why did your boyfriend call?" the younger, Kyungsoo asks watching his bestfriend making another coffee because their coffee before was already cold.
   "He just told me that he saw your boyfriend with the JongBaek couple today" he says, handling Kyungsoo a cup of coffee.Kyungsoo freezes at the news, shock that his boyfriend will go with his bestfriend and its boyfriend.They are not really close so why he's wondering, yeah they are having a double date but Chanyeol wouldnt hang out with them without him around.
   "b-but why ?" he asks, afraid of what he might know.It can be a good news or bad news but he can feel he will not like it maybe he is just exagerating but god know Jongin might slip off something shouldnt tell.
    "chill Soo, Sehunnie come over to them and ask why they are together and they are not with you" Luhan starts, patting his shoulder."Baekhyun said that he got Chanyeol as his partner for a report in Chemistry class, so why they are together.Nothing to worry about" Kyungsoo calms down a little and thinks about Chanyeol.He trusts him so much so he is sure that its is just a report but he start to think that they will might be together often much to his liking because of their report.
    "hey penguin lets go now to school and meet them there" Luhan chimes, flicking Kyungsoo's forehead to get its attention making it hiss at him but he complies.He prays that Jongin might not tell of something he should because it will bring him to his death.

--------------------------------------------------

short and lame .. I know and Im sorry I'll make it better in the next chapters :) anyway I already edited chapter four so it has a few changes, check it out if you want.
Sorry for the errors !
Thanks for reading :)