Chapter Five: Trouble

After the girls ate, they started walking and then heard something on the trees. A girl with reddish dark hair and red outfit appeared. A boy with the same hair color but wore green appeared next to her. Raven looked at them."Where are you going?"The girl asked flying up in the air and said."Ateruina!"She casted a spell and red dark crystals shot at Cerise and Maddie. Raven came in front of them and used a purple shield blocking the crystals."What do you want?!"Raven asked shooting a spell back at them."What? You weren't warned to never come this far?"The girl laughed shooting crystals. Raven used her shield to protect her friends.

Back at the school, Apple was getting frustrated and couldn't focus on the test. She was worried about Raven and the others. Apple finished the test and turned it in. Briar was concerned about Apple. Apple walked to lunch with Briar and Ashlynn. They sat down at the royals table and started eating. Apple was determined to find her friend."Is the guard system off today?"Apple asked Blondie who just sat down with them."Hmmm actually they are, you should have enough time to get past and find Raven."Blondie looked at her MirrorPad."How long? "Apple asked." Mostly until sundown. "Blondie said." Alright after class, we'll pack one bag just in case and get through the the forest. "Apple explained." Um you forgot one thing, which forest exactly?"Ashlynn asked."The Enchanted Forest."Apple replied.