Ch.1 ; My tragic story.

My name is Nimi Hyuga.

But I'm better off known as Nimi Korami since my respect for my fathers clan is at an absolute zero.

Here's a quick intel of my 'tragic' story.

My mother, Minoka Korami, had a year long mission to Konohagakure. In that same year, she met my father, Rei Hyuga.

As you can predict, they fell hopelessly in love with each other, but alas, my mothers time in Konohagakure ended.

What I'm guessing, and I certainly do not want to know, my mother headed to my fathers home for the last time and my father gave my mom a little parting gift.

That gift was me.

When my mother discovered my existence inside her womb after a month of her return to Sunagakure, she was horrified.

Her father, being the Leader of the Korami Clan, would be furious that her daughter was impregnated by a member of the Hyuga clan of the Leaf.

Instead, she turned to her loving sister, Dinami.

They both made a plan to sneak away from Sunagakure and headed back to Konoha to speak with Rei.

But what she didn't expect her beloved Rei to do is give her the cold shoulder, denying having any relation with her. Rei knew that if anyone of the Hyuga clan discovered that he's having a child with someone of a different clan, he'd be in trouble.

After hours of arguing and arguing, my mother left back to Suna with her broken heart and her only sister.

She let time go by as she progressed in her pregnancy, no one but Dinami knowing of my existence. As I grew, so did my mothers belly.

The time came when people started getting suspicious of her.

She ended up having to explain to her father of her mistake, though she refused to admit of who the father was, because she was embarrassed.

The next agonizing months flew by and then a healthy baby girl was born.

Hooray.

Not only did my nearly white cornea and pupils give away the Hyuga inheritance, but I also inherited my fathers jet black hair.

My mother is blonde with crimson eyes, so the evidence pointed to the Hyuga Clan.

An outraged father, Haiti, my grandfather, marched his way down to Konaha with a group of Korami ninja, since my mother refused to tell who of the Hyuga clan fathered me.

After many arguments and finger pointing, Rei finally spoke up and admitted to being my father.

The Hyuga clan members are very strict.

Discovering that Rei has a child with someone of a different clan and village, he was obviously punished.

I don't know what they did, but I doubt it was good.

Duh. Nimi. Duh.

Anyway, the Hyuga clan claimed to have possession of me since my father was a Hyuga.

Only a week old, I was taken to the Hyuga clan premises, along with my mother and aunt Dinami, to live. Though, my parents never got along again.

I was told they argued the first few days we stayed here, nonstop.

And everything was worse when the Hyuga clan members looked down at my mother like trash, as if she was the bad person for falling in love.

After just five days of staying there, my parents couldn't help but notice that I never looked directly at them.

Ever.

I'd follow their voice, but my eyes would wander everywhere, searching.

They then discovered that I was born blind.

Yep.

I'm blind.

Surprise!

A Hyuga that can't even see is a useless Hyuga. If I can't see, how can I use my Kekkei Genkai? My Byakugan was useless without sight.

After that discovery, my father resented me more; Every Hyuga did.

It angered my mother that they'd call me a waste of human air. They'd say that in front of my father and he wouldn't say anything.

He was ashamed of me.

Hyuga's are raised to be cold hearted. They looked down at the merciful and laughed at the weak.

My mother then had enough.

She and my aunt Dinami took me back to Sunagaruke. The Hyuga's didn't even try to keep us there, they let us go.

"She's a waste of Hyuga talent anyway," Someone said when she proclaimed to leave.

Aunt Dinami told me that my mother gave that guy a huge slap in the face before leaving, with me in her arms.

My mom was pretty dominate, which I'm proud of.

But her problems didn't stop there.

Our return to Sungakure wasn't really a happy one. Haiti was cruel to me and my mother, mostly to my mother.

The next seven years of my life was spent Sunagakure, though, the best memories I can remember of my mother were when she'd come home at night, beat and broken from mission she was sent on to look for a cure for my eyes. Sometimes, she'd even take up to a month to return.

But even if she was dead-beat tired, she managed to have time for me; tell me stories, helped with my blind lessons I had with Dinami, and sometimes with the teacher for the blind when she was off of being on missions.

I was happy when she was around.

But one day, she never returned.

***