Chapter 3

JaeHee's Pov

School ended and I started walking towards the gate

"JaeHee!"

I stopped on my tracks and turned around then I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol "what?" I asked "why did you leave us there?" I smiled "well, you were busy talking with your friends so I didn't interfere" I said and they nodded

"Well, okay, let's go" we walked to the gates and I quickly saw my driver and my car right in front "This is my stop, I'll meet you guys tomorrow" I said as I waved at them "okay! Bye take care!" Chanyeol shouted "You too!" I shouted back then went to the car.

The driver opened the door for me and I entered, he closed the door and went to the driver's seat and driving towards home.

Chanyeol's Pov

I never knew JaeHee is rich! "We should visit her sometimes" Baekhyun said "yeah, but not now, she'll get suspicious" I said and he nodded

"YAH!"

We looked behind us and saw our friends and HeeJin. I am quite annoyed of her presence, not only me but I'm sure everyone does, of course I didn't show it "What?" Baekhyun and I said in unison

"Why did you leave us?" Kai asked "well, we just said goodbye to our new friend, JaeHee, is it bad?" I asked "Nope, come on let's go home" Suho said and we nodded "you guys go first, I still have to walk HeeJin home" we just nodded and they walked away.

When they are far enough, we let out a sigh of relief "Damn, when will that kid break up with that bitch" Baekhyun said annoyingly and suho, who was usually composed nodded and ruffled his hair in frustration

We walked home, we actually knew who Lee HeeJin is, we know she is deeply in love with Sehun but we also know how crazy she is, like seriously.

Once we arrived home, Baekhyun and I went to our shared room, I took out a tape and pasted the portrait JaeHee drew on the wall, Baekhyun did the same.

We both smiled.

JaeHee's Pov

I sighed as I got home, when I entered, the maids greeted me. I dismissed them and went to my room, I changed into something comfortable, I sighed.

If you're asking where my parents are, they aren't in this cruel little world anymore. They died when I was ten and just at that I started living on my own, having my own problems.

I lay down on my bed, then my Encounter towards Baekhyun and Chanyeol appeared on my mind, I smiled, I admit, they are both good looking and sweet.

I'm happy I have friends already. After thinking so much about it, I fell asleep

The next day, I woke up and went to the bathroom, I took a quick bath and wore my uniform, I tied my hair into pigtails then grabbed my glasses, I wore them and grabbed my bag.

I went out of my room and since I have no mood in eating breakfast, I went out and saw my driver. I went in the car and he drove to school

Once we arrived at school, he opened the door for me and I went out, I bowed to him showing my thanks then went to the gates only to be welcomed by Baekhyun and Chanyeol and another guy I don't know.

I smiled at them "Good Morning" I said "Good Morning" they said "JaeHee, this is Kim JongIn" I bowed and we shooked hands "Nice meeting you" I said "you too, but you can call me kai" I nodded "Let's go" Chanyeol Cheered.

We went in the campus and the boys and girls gave us looks and all, we went to our locker and took out my books, their locker is a few lockers away from mine, when I closed my locker, I turned around just to be welcomed by three clowns-I mean girls.

Don't blame me, their make up is just too thick. I bowed "annyeong" I said then was about to leave but the one on the center pushed me on the lockers, I groaned "Stay away from our oppas you crazy idiotic girl" ouch. That actually hurt.

"Yah!"

Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came "What do you think you're doing?" Chanyeol asked sternly "Are you okay?" Kai asked and I nodded "we did nothing oppa!" The one on the center said, clearly, she was scared same goes through with the two

"You did nothing? I saw it with my two eyes, You pushed her Harshly on my lockers!" I held Kai's arm to restrain him from doing something inappropriate to those girls

"Leave" with that one word, they scurried away, they looked at me "Are you okay Jaehee?" I smiled "yeah, come on, let's go, we'll be late for class" I said the Kai took my books "I'll hold these for you"

I was about to refuse but he insisted. I just sighed and hooked my arms on Kai's and Baekhyun's then we happily went to our class.

Once we got there, we entered and went to our seats, Kai placed my books on my desk "Thanks" I said "You're welcome" he said and sat on the seat behind me meanwhile Baekhyun sat in front of my seat mate, Chanyeol sat at the back of my seat mate.

I took out my sketchbook and started sketching various things, then I felt someone touching my hair. I looked back and saw kai smiling innocently at me "what are you doing?" I asked "Uhmmm.. touching your hair" he said innocently "Why?" I asked.

"I like it" I blushed "You're cute when you're blushing" I quickly looked away "ohhh... Someone's in love" Baekhyun said which made me blush even more.

The bell rang then the teacher came in, I kept my sketchbook and listened to his lessons.

But still, the warmth of my cheeks are still there, the blood kept on rising on my cheeks

"Ms. Kang, are you feeling okay? You look so red" uh oh "Sir! She needs a love doctor!" I quickly looked at Chanyeol and glared at him, I then looked at the teacher "No sir, I'm fine" I said then he continued the class

I silently sighed, I never knew they would be so.... Unfortunate?