Prologue

***Prologue***

Autumn Moore has always been a good girl. Good grades, sweet attitude, skilled in the athletic department of life. She owns a decent popularity status in the high school she attends at. Westbury High School, that is. Autumn made her choice to focus on homework and grades other than parties and beer. Don't get the wrong idea here, though. She does the occasional socially fun stuff. So she's not a low life, nerdy loser. She tends to dress nice, not that she has anyone to impress...other than her totally hot, kind-hearted boyfriend, Riley Vauss. He's one of the most popular people in their 12th grade, senior class, most likely in the whole Westbury student body. Riley is also the assistant captain of the varsity football team. Talk about a package deal huh? Oh, you wanted to know who the captain is? Right, that would be the starting Quarterback of the team, Ashton Vauss. Put the pieces together yet? Yes, Ashton Vauss, the brother to Riley Vauss, playing on the same team together and are practically the most popular kids in the whole school. Ashton happens to be dating the Queen-Bee of the school, Amber Richton. Bet you can picture it now, huh? Perfect blonde hair, with perfect blue eyes, and the perfect set of pink, soft lips. Let's just say that every guy wants to do her, and every girl wants to be her. She is the ideal definition of a package deal. Big boobs, just the right sized butt, flawless hair, skin, and a hot boyfriend. But come on, let's not forget the brother to that hot boyfriend. Riley? Remember him? I bet you didn't. If you did forget him, you won't after you hear this. Riley owns a pair of glowing, emerald green eyes with the softest, yet structured jawline, a heart-melting, pearly smile, and a medium-length pillow of dirty blonde hair atop his gorgeous head. And, being the 3 week long girlfriend of that gorgeous specimen, it boosted her popularity way up. But of course, to Autumn, that doesn't matter.

Speaking of Autumn, she has been sitting in her black-topped, dual-person desk, AP chemistry classroom. The teacher has not stopped talking about the pH levels for the past 23 minutes. Every senior in this class has most likely zoned out. Autumn was trying to listen, she really was, but it's kind of hard to when the only thing on your mind is the handsome boy sitting next to you that keeps glancing over and smiling.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys! Welcome to Reasons Against Reason! So this story I have started by writing it in a notebook and it sort of just came to me so I really hope you enjoy this. I have a fan account on Wattpad for fanfictions I write that are pretty popular based on the Pretty Little Liars television series.

Share this story and join me on this ride! 

Review and Comment

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13