Chapter 12 | Pity Party |

Eeeeeeek.

Oh there goes another balloon. Little Melanie wasn't the best in blowing up balloons.

-

White curtains. She looked around waking up to a new morning. The sun was shining through the peak of what the curtain didn't cover the window, a small gap showing the light of the morning sun reflecting in her eyes.

Rubbing the sleep off her eyes and moving to the left, turning on the little switch of the draping light. She looked around focusing on her surroundings. Tiny little designs crossing her wall in a horizontal lining. Tiny figures each slightly different each time.

White walls, pastel pink bedding. Oh pastel. Pastel this and that. Pastel was a lovely thing,mostly pink or yellow. White curves, her bed border. So swirly. She focused on the mirror placed in front of her, cream colored this time. Little Melanie caught in her reflection, couldn't move just stared.

"Sorry it's you. Not so sorry."

Little Melanie snapped out of it. As if a trance? Silly. Why would she think such things? Once back in realization little Melanie thought, tomorrow was the day!

She squealed, jumping off her bed, opened the doors of her closet picking out a puffy dress with both under ruffles and over ruffles.

She placed it over a golden-like seat. She looked at it, it's too plain! She stomped. She decided to embroider some flowers and- no no no. Flowers are too, flowers aren't what she is in need for now.

Lines. Swirly's. Yes. Represents her mind. All gone. This way. That way. There was no knowing of where her mind was or what she's thinking most of the time.

She looked around, ah yes. This fabric would be great. It'll match everything. She placed it down and immediately starting sowing, singing a low hum.

be careful.

She placed her finished product back on the chair.

Fabulous.

What beautiful tiny slippers would go with them? She had ALOT. Pink? Yellow? White? Beige? Mint? or multicolored? Such hard decisions. She decided in multicolored since it had most of all her shoe colors.

She walked around throwing pastel ribbons , everywhere. Stream swoosh. She blew a balloon, pastel pink if you had to know.

- Oh there goes another balloon. Little Melanie wasn't the best in blowing up balloons. -

She decided to take out all her VIP guests since now. Now there's bo, jae, hesa, gena, and ah tic. All you guys are invited.

Oh no! She mustn't forget about the invitations! She got out all the materials finally writing all the things necessary for people to come, now she had to make it fancy her way. No store bought invitations would be any better. She finally sealed them writing her name in cursive writing.

Giving the finishing touch of a beautiful heart. She put them into the mail, and satisfied with herself she headed of to bed early today.

-

She woke up really hyper and eager. Setting things up that weren't completely finished yesterday, making cake, lots of cake.

Little Melanie waited patiently sitting, swinging her feet humming a joyful song.

2:30 PM

Her guest's were soon to come! How exciting.

3:30 PM

They should have been here by now? Maybe just a little late.

4:59 PM

tick. tick. tick. tock. tick. tick. tock.

5:59 PM

...

6:00 PM

Did my invitations dissapear?

6:23 PM

Why'd I put my heart on every cursive letter?

7:00 PM

Tell me why the hell no no one is here! Tell me what to do to make it all feel better?

7:30 PM

Maybe it's a cruel joke on me, whatever whatever... Oh! Time to cut the cake! Oh goodie! Just means there's way more cake for me Forever, forever

Little Melanie played all night with a happy smile, but she was truly breaking inside. A small tear slipped but who care's? It's my party and I'll cry if I want to and that's all she said.

-

Melanie awoke startled. She dreamed about her childhood fears that came true. She never wanted to be rejected, to be lonely, but she couldn't do anything about if people like her or not. Luckily she didn't go through it anymore since she had great friends who are there for her.

Melanie wanted to help people not be afraid to be different, to know that they will get through it just like she did, that they aren't the only ones who have or will go through this. She wanted to help people be who they are.

-

Short (like this one) every 2 days (except weekends) or 1 really long chapter a week?