• Liza Waters •

Hey, everyone! Liza from Emerald here to answer a few questions. Let's jump right in!

Addiction? Coffee... It's a very unhealthy addiction. D:

Nickname? Well, I go by a nickname, my real name is Elizabeth.

Best Friends? Amelia Abney! Future Broadway Star! (Don't tell her I said that.)

Birthday? June 27.

Eye color? Brown.

Hair color? Dark brown. It's also really curly and bouncy and I love it.

How tall are you? Oh, I'm pretty tall. 5'8"... And a half. Good thing I can't grow anymore!

How old are you? 24. Only a little bit older than Amelia. Haha!

Where are you from? California. I went to school in Arkansas, and now I'm living in New York! Just making my way across the country, I guess!

Occupation? Little–known photographer. That being said, I currently hold a sucky job at a law firm. Working eight to five! Nothing like the movie... You mean 9 to 5? Potato, potahto.

Do you know your personality type? ENFP and proud! :)

Current mood? Exhausted. Long day at work.

Favorite person? Thomas Madden. *swoon*

Favorite animals? Cats. Cats. Cats.

Favorite TV show? Friends! Amelia and I are always watching it together.

Favorite color? Hmm... Purple.

Favorite movie? Any Captain America movie in the history of ever.

Favorite kind of music or song? No preference. I'll just turn on the radio and sing to whatever plays.

Favorite food? Peanut butter. Anything peanut butter. No, wait, just give me a jar of peanut butter. I bet you I could eat the entire thing.

Girls I trust? My mom. *Mom waves in the background* And, of course, Amelia.

Guys I trust? "The only boy a girl can depend on is her daddy," -Frenchy, Grease

Insecurities? Um... I'm pretty tall... Yeah...

One thing you like about yourself? I like my style. I don't know, I happen to think it's cute.

What do you look for in a significant other? Oh! I could show you a picture of him. He's so cute!

Last person you hugged? Thomas.

Last person you texted? Thomas.

Last person you called? Amelia.

Hobbies? Photography, obviously. I also like to binge the internet and everything on Netflix.

Random fact about yourself? Um... I'm the youngest in my family. I have four older brothers: Anthony, William, Ben, and Morgan.

Relationship status? In a relationship with a pretty awesome guy.

Children? I want a ton!

Someone I miss? My brothers. No, wait! My mom and dad.

Something I hate? I hate scary movies.

Something I love/want? I love the cookies at Schmackary's!

Fun memories? I have some fun times with my brothers... Like the time I let Morgan and Will help me with our mom's birthday cake for her surprise party. They messed up the recipe and they didn't put enough flour in the cake. So it all leaked to the bottom of the oven and the house smelled like a freakin' burnt vanilla cake for three weeks straight.

Well, that's it for today! Be sure to check out Emerald and watch out for the next chapter here featuring Davey Jacobs from Queen of New York!

Your favorite character, Liza Waters. <3