• Amelia Abney •

Hey, everyone! Amelia here from Emerald. So I'm going to answer some questions, I guess? So, let's get started!

     Addiction? Two words: Broadway. Musicals.

     Nickname? I used to be called Millie by my ex–boyfriend, but that was a while ago, and I only let certain people call me that.

     Best Friends? Liza Waters! :)

     Birthday? February 9th.

     Eye color? Green, like an emerald. *ba dum tss*

     Hair color? I'm a redhead, toss, toss!

     How tall are you? I am 5'6" and proud!

     How old are you? 23, going on 24.

     Where are you from? Alabama, actually.

     Occupation? A waitress aspiring to be an actress.

     Current mood? Energized! Sort of...

     Favorite person? Liza, and Sutton Foster, obvs.

     Favorite animals? I'm in love with dogs. Whenever I pass one on the street, I have to restrain myself from running up to the owner and being all, "I LOVE YOUR DOG."

     Favorite TV show? Friends. *clap, clap, clap, clap*

     Favorite color? I love the color mint green paired with pink.

     Favorite movie? Tangled. Because Flynn is the name of my boyfriend. And, you know, Zachary Levi is wonderful.

     Favorite kind of music or song? Show tunes of course!

     Favorite food? Okay, but ice cream on top of apple pie, amiright?

     Girls I trust? Liza and my mom, of course.

     Guys I trust? Flynn, Barry, and my dad.

     Insecurities? My voice. I'm very self–conscious about it now that I'm auditioning for people.

     One thing you like about yourself? My hair. It's red, it's pretty, and it matches my personality.

     What do you look for in a significant other? I'm extremely attracted to guys who can play an instrument or guys who can sing. Such as... Aaron Tveit. He's wonderful.

     Last person you hugged? Flynn.

     Last person you texted? Liza.

     Last person you called? My mom. I miss her.

     Hobbies? I love anything that has to do with being onstage. But when it comes to baking and sewing, I'm a pro. I can also play the piano. I'm multi–talented as you can see.

     Random fact about yourself? My dad really wanted me to be a nurse, so I originally was into nursing from the time I was eight to when I was about eleven. But my mom was a performer, and she was the one who told me I should be one, too.

     Relationship status? I have a boyfriend. And I'm loving it! HIM. I'm loving him.

     Children? Nope. Hopefully, I won't have any very, very soon.

     Someone I miss? My parents, and my friends from my college's theatre program. They've all gone their separate ways, and they post all about it on Facebook.

     Something I hate? People whose eyes are glued to their phone screens. Ugh! My brain is sending sounds and words to my vocal chords! That's a piece of metal! I'm a miracle! Pay attention to me!

     Something I love/want? I love the cookies from Schmackary's! I could really use one right now...

     Fun memories? ONSTAGE MISHAP STORY TIME! When I was playing Reno in Anything Goes at my college, first of all, I sang the wrong lyrics at the wrong time, and then I slipped during the tap number. #goodjobAmelia

     Well, that's it this time! Be sure to watch out for more chapters of Emerald. And don't miss the next chapter featuring Christopher from Falling For Fallon!

     Love, Amelia Abney :)