Chapter 1 - 2 Months and No Emotions

previously on the vampire diaries (#lovethatpart)

"tell me Klaus do you love me like a sister?" i asked looking at the coffin one last time before it shut.

"put him with the others. yes always have always will." he smiled coming over to me

"what would YOU do if your sister shut off her emotions no humanity." his face dropped.

"No Bethany." i imagined a switch and turned it off then i felt nothing not happiness not despair i just didn't care. i looked to Klaus.

"god for a hybrid you are pathetic loving me will be your downfall" i sighed and looked around.

"can you smell blood. i can it smell's delicious" i ran and found a girl bleeding she had been compelled i took her back to Klaus who was still stood there.

"i would say care to share but i don't." i shrugged and bit down into the girls neck draining her. she dropped dead to the floor and i felt a pang. Klaus' eyes widen.

"that's impossible." he whispered

"what are you on about" i drawled wiping away the blood.

"your eyes the turned amber." he came closer and sniffed me.

"hands off weirdo." i pushed him away.

"your a hybrid. like me" he told me

"huh cool" i shrugged

"are we going or not this place is dull"

*Beth*

"RUDY!" the girls shouted

"Rudy!" she whistled

"come on its too hot for me to come looking for you." she must of turned round and met Klaus. i leaned against the front door as they talked about this guy named Ray Sutton i heard running footsteps coming closer towards the door. she girl opened it and chelped.

"i love it when the run"  Klaus smiled

"he's in Tully near the border he's in a bar called southern comfort off high way 41" the girls told Klaus.

"thank you my love" he looked down at the blonde.

"may my friend come in." he asked her she was crying

"yes" she whimpered i opened the door and stepped through i had opted for something more practical and comfortable while being with Klaus. he came up to me with the blonde who was still crying.

"kill this one quickly, make that one suffer. I'll be in the car" he left i smirked and bit down into the jugular hearing their screams and draining the life out of them  it was quick for the first but the second i drank from everywhere and ripped them apart. when i was done i left the house and got in the car with Klaus.

"how did that feel." i rolled my eyes for two months he had been trying different ways to make me switch back on my humanity  but nothing ever worked

"really Klaus we are back to that again. i thought you would enjoy having a little ripper, your own little ripper." i licked my lips before wiping my mouth.

"your not just anyone Beth, vampire or not you should never be so numb it's in your nature to feel" he started the car.

"no I'm a vampire it's in my nature to hunt and kill I'm a predator no more no less" we drove towards the boarder. until we found Sothern comfort.

The Vampire Diaries - Her Emotions? - Season 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara