Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I got to the tennis courts and sat out, waiting for my turn to switch out.The court next to us was empty, but coach said we can't use it because it's "reserved." My friend came up to and said, "Hey, you can play." I got up and pulled my shorts down a little. As we were hitting the ball back and forth, coach came over with 4 boys following along him. As I served the tennis ball, I looked at coach as he open the gate into the tennis court I was in. "Thank you!" A dark drown haired boy, with an accent said. I didn't really want to pay attention to who it was. But my friend Victoria was kind  of freaking out. She jumped over the tennis net, almost falling on her face, then running to me. She whisper yelled, "OH MY GOD, ITS THEM, ITS THEM!!!" It told her to calm down and get back to practicing.

"Hey umm... girl in  the purple?" I turned to see who said that. It was Calum. "Me??" I asked. He nodded his head. I walked over to their tennis court. "Can you play with us?? Luke doesn't wanna play anymore... he's a lazyass..." Michael said to me. I didn't turn to look at Victoria. Victorica is probably rolling around on the floor.

So, I basically played tennis with 5 Seconds of Summer. I don't know why, but I stayed calm and acted like I would with my friends. We took a break so, I sat down in the shade. Calum sat down next to me, "So... Lianne?"

I nodded and looked at him. My cheeks turned red, probably because of the heat or because Calum is shirtless. He looked at me and smiled, "I saw you at one of our concerts..." I raised my eyebrows. Ashton walked over and said, "Now I know why you look familar!" I laughed a little, when they opened up for One Direction, I was speechless.

We just had a small conversation and I had to leave. When I got home, I felt a slight depression. I wanted to talk to them all day long.