Alpha Tris

I wake up in the cell of Erudite's pack and prepare myself for another day of beatings. It has been 5 years in the cell and rescue should be coming soon. My sister, Cheyanne, has been running my pack while I have been here. She has 5 children that don't know about me at all. A loud bang I interrupted my thoughts and my sister comes running in. She helps get me unchained and calls her mate to help get me. He picks me up and we leave when we get safely to her house they put me on the couch. Cheyanne calls her children down and they are arguing with each but stop when they see me. "Who's that?" ask the tall one with bright blue eyes "This is you Aunt Tris and we just rescued her" said My sister's mate. The same kid ask, "From what?" "From our family's enemies," I say. "Tris this is Zeke, Uriah, Christina, Will, and Four while pointing at each one of them" said CheyannSo Four is his name, I think I think I would need to know his name since o am his mate but he doesn't know that yet. I mind link Cheyanne,' We need to tell them' she say, 'Why?' I reply, 'Four is my mate.' She gasp out loud and everybody looks at her confused except me. I mind like her mate and recalled our conversation and he does the say thing and Cheyanne. Now the kids are completely confused by now.