Chapter 26

"Not exactly, but things did get interesting with Peyton," I shrug.

"Don't let her steal your man! Cam likes you anyways!" Maya says sitting down on her bed.

"I'm not sure about that," I almost drop my phone when I see a video Peyton posted from the after party.

Like everyone famous is there, and someone filmed Peyton and Cameron kissing.

"Lemme see," Maya moves next to me and looks over my shoulder as I replay the video.

"This just isn't working out for me," I try to laugh it off.

"Cam ruins everything! Well we could have a shopping day tomorrow," Maya suggests.

"That sounds nice! Without Cameron," I nod.

"No boys allowed. So then we get to flirt with them," Maya laughs.

"Cute boys are my thing," I giggle.

"Mine too!" Maya agrees.

"I'm really tired," I yawn.

"Same. See ya in the morning," Maya says, turns the light off, and I crawl into my bed.

I lay awake trying to process the whole boy situation.

Zach: wants me, but isn't here.

Cameron: possibly wants me, is here, kissed another girl.

My mind fizzes and I think about those two boys until I finally fall asleep.

"Emmmmmmmmilllllly," Maya shakes me awake.

"Hmm?" I ask drowsly.

"Get up! Shopping day!" Maya continues to shake me.

"Oh," I open my eyes.

"We're not talking to Cameron," Maya tells me.

"Okay," I nod.

That plan is fine with me.

We both eat breakfast and shower then head out to the Eastwood Mall.

"This is like the biggest mall after the Mall of America! You can literly find anything here," Maya says excitedly as we pull up at the mall.

"Well let's see if you're right," I laugh as we get out of the car and start our shopping.

A/N: idk Emily's unlucky I guess... or the guys she likes are players. Well, Camily or Zemily??? I seriously need comments because whichever gets most the story will go in that way(: thank you so much everyone for reading this!!!!!!! Ily you all and I'll try and update tomorrow or Friday<4 Xx-Kate.