Chapter 5

Camille's POV

Last night Jasen didn't get any mainly because there was a possibility that he could have been that child's father. Today I had to take all the kids to the dentist , Lord be with me. Jasen Agreed to tag along but knowing him he wouldn't since he was being pissy about last night. Oh well his ass better get used to using them hands cause this kitchen was officially closed.

"Ma you seen my Master 12's", Jase asked barging in my bathroom

"In your room , you need to start keeping those shoes together and not all over the house , you don't have no damn maids", I said seriously

These kids around here just throw shit around like I was on pay roll. And Jasen's mad ass did the shit too.

"Yes ma'am", He said rolling his eyes and closing the bathroom door

"And stop rolling them damn eyes before they get stuck up there", I yelled out

I pulled my hair up into a top knot and was in the middle of putting on minimum makeup when Jasen barged in our bathroom. He didn't say anything to me he just stood over the toilet peeing. I hated to hear him piss and he knew that but I ignored it and kept doing what I was doing. Out the corner of my eyes through the mirror I could see him stroking himself until he was standing at full attention. I tried my hardest to ignore him but I just had to watch , He moved his hand at a steady pace until he let out hard groans. I was instantly wet just from watching. He kept at it until he shot his hot seed into the toilet and then flushed. I knew he spotted me watching because he winked at me with his extra cocky ass. After I was done with my hair and make up I got dressed in a white crop top and some light blue skinny jeans and some high top white chuck taylors. I wore some around the way girl gold hoops and a gold cross necklace and grabbed my gold clutch so I was dressed pretty plain.

"Yall ready ?", I yelled down the halls

"Yea ma", They hollered back

"You going or not ?", I asked Jasen who was laying across our bed

"Y'all go ahead , I'll stay home with LJ", He said

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.

"C'mon", I said to the kids and the piled into the truck

Jasen's POV

Camille really fucked over me lastnight my shit was rock hard and she wouldn't give a nigga none. Like really bruh the baby wasn't even mine and she was bitching. Today I knew the kids had dentist appointments and I would rather watch LJ than listen to that arguing in that truck between them.

"It's just me and you big fella", I said looking down at LJ

LJ was overall a calm baby he barely cried but Camille had his ass so spoiled. So this meant I would have to hold his ass the whole time she was gone. There was a knock on the door and I picked LJ up and opened the door.

"Give me that baby", Momma D said grabbing LJ from me

I was so happy and surprised to see her and Pops at the door.

"Whats good son", Pops said dapping me up

"Nothing much man trynna chill with my dude", I Said closing the door behind us

"Where are Mill and the kids ?", Momma asked

"Dentist", I said rolling my eyes

"They'll be back soon though since they just going to get their teeth cleaned", I said

"Well we'll wait here for them since we have an announcement to make", She said looking at pops

I was afraid of another announcement from these two last time they made and announcement ma was pregnant. Lord be with us this time.