Excitement

Did I hear myself say that I feel like I wanted to be with Niall forever? I guess I did cause he kissed me and I kissed back. I was so happy I felt like I could fly away with my feelings and be happy forever. I wish I could have stayed that way forever,but the paparazzi came and ended it. We ran to Lenny's Deli and I instantly quit worrying about everything. I felt I belonged here. The only place I felt at home.

I was instantly greeted by Mr. DeLaurents with a hug and a kiss on the check by Natalie. I said hi and that I missed all and that I was sorry I hadn't seen them in awhile. I sat down in my usual seat and pointed to the other side of the booth. Niall sat down and asked what that was about .  I laughed as I explained that used to live next to me in America and that they were considered family to me. 

Niall asked if I wanted to go out with him and just before I told that I did Undo Itcame on and grabbed my phone when I saw it I frowned. " I need to take this Ni. I'll be right back." I walked out the door and stood there and answered. " What do you want *bf/c*?I thought you never wanted to talk to me again? I see that I was taken for a fool. Spit it out." He waited a minute and said something I gawked at.

" *y/c will you please come home and forgive me and except me back?"