Epilogue

*I can't believe it! It's OVER!!!!!!

Alison & Courtney Hastings' Perspectives

Alison: Yeah, we changed our names. I think it's cool. So it is cool. 

Courtney: We've all gone to college. I'm actually studying to be a therapist. 

Alison: I'm Vogue's magazine editor. Naturally. Hanna went into fashion too, right alongside me. 

Courtney: Our sister Spencer became a lawyer! To be honest, I knew it all along.  

Alison: Aria just paints. She's good at it, I guess. 

Courtney: Alison! Of course she is! Our star swimmer Emily became a swim coach at a high school! Isn't that wonderful?

Alison: And....?  

Courtney: Oh for the love of.... Fine, Ali, I'm dating her. Happy?

Alison: Very. Of course, I bounce from guy to guy, as I should, and Hanna married Aria's little brother. Why, I don't know. Courtney set Aria up with Noel, so they're pretty happy. 

Courtney: Spencer's been dating Melissa's ex-boyfriend, Wren, and this has been happening for, what, like, six months?

Alison: Why do you expect me to keep track? 

Courtney: Never mind. The point is, we're all happy. Just like we should be.

Alison: Can I say 'the end' now?

Courtney: You were supposed to wait. 

Alison: I'm Ali, and I'm fabulous. I don't wait

Courtney: You're still saying that?

Alison: Please. Good things shouldn't have to come to end, but unfortunately, our story does. 

Alison and Courtney: The end.