05 Bed Time With Draco

Start from the beginning

Wow, living in cabins for a month! I can't believe it. I wonder if my roommate will be Ron. I hope he will be.

"Hey 'Mione, what kind of snacks do you want in our cabin?" Ron asks

"You don't even know if we are going to share the same cabin Ron."

"McGonagall wouldn't do that to us."

"And why would she not do that to us?" I ask

"Well because we are a thing."

"A thing? What the hell Ronald. First we are a couple then you cheat then we get back together then you tell me we are only friends then you tell me we are together again and then friends and now a thing?? Ronald you can't keep going back and forth in our relationship. We are not a thing not will we ever be a thing again. I gave you to many chances. And now those chances are gone. We are just friends. And right now I hope we aren't roommates." I tell him

"Woah, your mad at me? You were the one who made everything complicated! I didn't think you wanted to be with me so I called it off. Then it seemed you wanted to then I called it back on. You know the rest. But you can't blame me for assuming you wanted to be with me. So it's really your fault and not mine," he replies. I started tearing up, from the corner of my eye I can see Draco looking at me.

"Are you serious Ron? You are so shallow! It is so your fault! You don't ever assume anything! You can't just think, oh she doesn't seem interested anymore okay I'll just dump her then wait until she seems interested again. That is not what people do! This isn't my fault Ron. It's yours. And now you can't fix it. I will never be called your girlfriend a more."

" 'Mione, I can do what ever I want. If I want you to be my girlfriend then you will be. You see I know you love me. And because you live me you will do what ever I want you too," he replies. Tears are going down my cheeks.

"Yes Ron I love you. But that doesn't mean I will do anything for you. I can do anything I want. And I do not need a boy telling me what to do and what not to do. I will it have you pushed around by you," I say sternly. I get up and walk out of the great hall with Ron yelling my name to stop. That stupid arse.

"Hermione," someone calls

"Go away, I don't need anybody's comfort right now."

"Just stop, I know you need a hug. I'm here for you to cry on, or to hit, if needed. I'm here for anything you need," I recognize that voice, Draco. I turn around and run into Draco's arms. I don't care if someone is watching. I just know that he won't yell at my face. He picks me up bride style and carries me unit his common room and into his bed room.

"I'm laying you down now. I'm getting some water for you. I'll be back in a few," he tells me. I haven't stopped crying yet. What Ron said really hit me deep down. Draco lied me down on his bed and left. I feel a piece of paper under me but I don't move it. I stayed in the position Draco set me down at.

"I'm back, I will just set the water down," he says. He walks over to the bed and climbs in with me. He pulls the cover over us and just holds me. He just lets me cry. He never asked why I am crying, just just let me cry. I put my head on his chest and my arm in his stomach.

I didn't realize I fell asleep until I woke up feeling Draco very close to me. We are facing each other. His hand is on my waist, and my leg is in between his. Our foreheads are touching. I really like this position. I don't want to move. I'm really glad Draco has his own room. I think he could feel me wake up because he opened his eyes. He looks at me and smiles.

"How are you?" He whispers

"I'm doing much better, I don't want to move. But I have to pack," I whisper back

"Well let's not move just yet. I don't want to move either." We just lay there staring at each other with foreheads touching for who knows how long.

"Guess we should pack. Hope about I pack first then we can go over to your dorm and you can pack. How does that sound?" Draco asks

"I think that is a wonderful plan. But what about Ron and Harry and all the Gryffindor kids?" I ask

"I don't care what they think anymore, as long as I know you are safe then I don't care what people talk about. Let's go," he says. He gets up and starts packing. Once he finished he put his suitcase on his bed, and he found the paper I crumbled while sleeping.

"This is the paper that tells me who I share a cabin in," he says while un crumpling the paper, he smile big," and guess who is my roommate?? You are!"

"Really?!" I shout happily

"Yea! Look!" I read the paper and in did it has my name on it. I'm so glad he is my roommate!

"Yay!! I'm so excited!" I say

"Let's get you packed fast so the sooner we can move in," he tells me. He pulls me to my feet and graphs my hand and holds it while pulling me out of the room. I don't complain that Draco Malfoy is holding my hand right now. I have come to terms that I like Draco Malfoy. I really really like him. And I seriously can't wait to live with him for a whole month.