Chapter 2

I woke up to someone sitting beside me. I rolled over to see a boy about my age he's pretty cute if I do say so myself. "Where am I" he smiled "here's some water your horse but at our little camp I guess" I took the water and chugged it down the sat up. " who's basketball shorts are these" I gave him a look that only men are afraid of "mine from my bag of course I haven't worn them" I nodded "who took my jeans off of me" I scooted away from him "we put those on you then cut the jeans off" I nodded " so now we have that clear what's your name" I laughed "Scott, kaylie Scott" he smiled at me "I'm parish, ben parish but everyone calls me zombie" I smiled at him "well wanna meet everyone" I nodded and he took my arm and put it around his shoulder while holding my waist. "Everyone this is kaylie, kaylie this is Cassie Sam ringer Evan and teacup" I smiled at them and he sat me on his lap while sitting on a log "I can sit on the ground" I tried moving off the log but he held me "no it's okay" he smiled at me. After eating everyone just laid down around the fire so I got up and hopped over to my bag and laid on my head On it and went to sleep.
I woke up to someone carrying me so I screamed making the person put their hand over my mouth. "Shh you'll wake them up make this easy on yourself" he put a knife to my neck and I punched him in the balls and screamed causing zombie to roll over. "Shut up I will slit your throat walk this way" he lead me in the woods. I hit him again "BEN" I heard footsteps "walk faster" I shook my head "my leg hurt like a bitch I'm trying" He could hardly hear me since his hand was on my mouth. "Now take a deep-" "let her go or I will shoot you" I gulped and a couple of years fell from my eyes "well I guess I will get shot listen Ben she's an other I'm doing us all a favor" he dropped the knife And started choking me. I was almost out when I heard a gun shot and then I was dropped. My vision came clear and I was still trying to catch my breath. " hey you okay" Ben pulled me into his lap and I nodded. "I'm sorry i had to shoot him" I looked at Evans dead body "thank you but it didn't matter" "yes, yes it did come on" he helped me up and helped me back to the campsite. I laid back down on my bag and went to sleep.
I woke up again to people arguing. I sat up and looked at my leg hopeing that it would just let me walk now. I chuckled and stood up and grabbed my bag getting my holster and put my gun in it I grabbed my main gun and put my bag on my back and started walking back on the old dirt road. As I keep walking I fount a main road and I followed it. I stopped Once or twice shooting an other but ya know whatever. I came across a old Walmart it looked torn down a little but I still went in. I went to the women's section and grabbed a light blue t shirt with a little pocket on it then grabbed black fleece leggings I went and got under garments and tried finding deodorant and then I changed in the bathroom and then went to the camping section which there were hardly anything. I walked around and fount a camo hoody. I threw it on then went to find a backpack since mine is old and ripped. I walked around for a long time till I fount a gray backpack so I took everything from my old bag to my new one. I looked at my shoes noticing little holes in them so I went over to the men's section and got boots. Once I was done I walked out of Walmart and down the road I heard a vehicle and stopped I slowly turned around to see a army vehicle. I took off running which did me no good since my leg hurts like a bitch.