Chapter 1

~Love's POV

  Really to tell the truth (this might sound nerdy but don't judge me on this) school bores me. I know, i know you're probably thinking, it bores me too, tell me something i don't know. Well school wise preferences are probably different. School bores me because i'm not learning anything i already know all this stuff, at least you get to learn stuff, well...maybe. I bet you're thinking well just tell one of the teachers or something to see if you can take a test to move up to the next grade, like you said you don't have any friends to worry about. But it's not that simple at my school you have to do a whole bunch of paperwork and junk like that, it even cost money!

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"The alarm clock is blaring waking me from my dream.

I let out a groan agitated that its morning. "Gahhh what, Stupid alarm clock i told you five more minuets." I swing my arm and knock the alarm clock to the hardwood floor, it creates an alerting noise as it shatters into pieces "well...that works to" i say to no one in particular

"why...does....it....have....to be...Monday" I yawn as i stretch my arms, pausing between words as I roll off my bed with an 'oof' "ooouuccchhh..." I mumble.

"Nobody likes Monday anyways...what time is it?" i talk to myself, don't you?...ok guess not. I look at where my alarm clock used to be...

I get out off the floor and go downstairs "what time is it?" I ask my aunt (okay let's take a second and talk about her, there's a lot to say but I'll sum it up, SHE IS EVIL)

"Time for you to go to school" she says with no concern lingering in her voice. I debate on whether to ask her to take me or just walk...looks like I'm going for a walk.

There's a kid over there. He looks like he's walking to school to should i wave, i can tell he saw me but didn't see me looking at him.

He looks over at me and waves, obviously he is new, but anyways i wave back.

"HEYY!!" He yells smiling at me, to my surprise he's actually talking to me, and how do i respond.

"Hi"i give him a small shy smile, with a small wave.

"You wanna be friends" he ask with a hopeful look in his eye. Man this dude has some confidence. He starts to walk towards me, I silently and mentally freak out. I don't have much experience with human contact

"ya sure, i'm love porter" I say smiling as I reach out my hand for him to shake.

"GREAT, I'm new and never been popular" He says looking down scratching the back of his neck. "... anyway i'm Nolan Foster" He takes my offer and shakes my hand.

"I've never been really popular too, honestly i'm surprised I've actually made a friend" I say laughing awkwardly.

"I had one friend...but they never told me anything they were always busy and they were always tired, they kept saying they were confused, i would ask why then they would just say never mind...then one day i saw him....he was running after nothing into the woods...then i never saw him again...but what was really strange was that no one ever remembered him...i would ask have you seen Griffin Weber?"he looked down as his mood became slightly gloomy.

"ohh, I'm so sorry" I say looking down as well, feeling pity. (its his party and he can cry if he wants to)

"that's okay"Nolan's says sorta upbeat like i was the first person he ever actually got to tell without them shooting a look at him like he's a nut case.

Finally we realized that for about 5 minuets we stopped walking, luckily we made it to school with 2 minuets to spare.

Hey guys!!
I'm back on this story again...making it better!! My writing skills have improved (thank you Mrs. Cummings!!) P.s. there are gonna be some deep thoughts in this book!

~llolli