****************

Michael's POV

I'm at the studio recording and Faith comes running in and her eyes are blood shot. I run and wrap my arms tightly around, her pulling her close to me "baby what's happened?" I ask worriedly and She doesn't say anything and starts crying hysterically into my chest. "umm...I'll just give you two a minute" Quincy says and I nod and he leaves us alone and I turn all my attention back to Faith "baby, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong"

*

When Faith finally stops crying she explains everything "she didn't even try and stop you leaving!?" I say shocked "nope. she just said I was a spoilt little brat and turned away"

"c'mon, we'll go back to my place" I sigh and pull her in close to me she pulls away slightly "but you have stuff to do here and I can't just..." 

"Faith! I'm not gonna leave you like this. I'm taking you back with me and your staying with me for awhile" I cut her off "but I can't just..." I cut her off again, pressing my lips against her's kissing her softly then break away "I wasn't asking you... I'm telling you!"

Before we leave I go a find Quincy to let him know What's going on "Quincy, I'm gonna have to..." 

"it's fine" he shakes his head cutting me off " I already told everyone to wrap it up. You go be with Faith"

 "thank you" I purse my lips and smile then turn to go and get Faith and we head straight to my house.

****

"I'm sorry for just barging into your studio like that. You really didn't have to leave" Faith sniffles. "you have nothing to be sorry for. I'm not gonna let you go when your upset and your my girlfriend, your welcome at the studio anytime you want. Just like you welcome here anytime you want" she's about speak and Quincy calls

"hey. Mike everybody wants to know what's going on with rehearsals"

"tell them rehesals are cancelled for a few day's" we continue talking for moment and when I'm done I go back to Faith. "you didn't have to do that" she sniffles still upset. "I know, but I wanted to. I'm not gonna leave you like this"

"but..."

"but nothing" I cut her off. "I'm here for you and now that I found you I'll always will be here no matter what"

"found me?" She looks at me slightly confused and I sigh taking a deep breath knowing that once I say this there's no going back "we have this connection and In the short time I've known you. I've really..." Pause for a moment and take a deep breath  "I've really fallen in love you" She goes silent for a moment and I look at her nervously biting my lower lip hoping she doesn't freak out and leave. "do you really love me?" She Mumbles "yes, I really love you" I tell her honestly and She kisses softly then breaks away slightly looking into my eyes. "show me" she whispers onto my lips and I look at her confused. "show me how you love me"

"are you sure?" I ask and she nods "I'm sure" she smiles slightly and this time she smiles for real. I kiss her softly then take her hand leading her upstairs

***

We get upstairs and I kiss her leading her onto the bed, laying on top of her then break away slightly. "do you love me back?" I ask nervously. She goes silent for a moment then smiles looking deep into my eyes "I love you too"

We kiss again and slowly begin undressing each other. Then I lay back on top of her positioning myself between her legs and she looks nervously at me "are you sure wanna do this?" I ask and she nods. "I need to hear you say it"