Back Again- Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"oh sorry I was thinking hard" He says unconvincing

"Harry I know you better than anyone else, c'mon"

"well, I saw Sam and I didn't realise how angry I was getting I'm so sorry" He says as he touches the faint bruises on my hands

"its okay, I'm just glad you didn't flip out"

"I nearly did but I remember how much it hurts you" He says still mesmerized by the bruises he gave me.

"look, I have to go but we'll catch up later yeah?"

"I suppose" Harry sighs

"bye"

"don't I at least get a hug?" He says with his bottom lip poking out in a pout.

"of course"

I wrap my arms around his neck and tip toe as high as I can, Harry is much taller than me and even taller than Sam. I had forgotten how tall he actually is. His arms lock around my waist and he lifts me in the air.

"woah Harry ahhh put me down"

"hahaha you always hated that" He laughs as he places me gently on my feet again.

"why did you do that?! you know i ha-"

Harry cuts me off as he grabs me and pulls me into a kiss. I wanted to pull away but every bone in my body was telling me not to. I suddenly find my hands in his long hair, his curls wrapped around my fingers. His arms are tight around my waist, his hands slide into my back pockets. Just like old times. What am I doing?! No I cant fall under his spell again, to be honest I never fell out of it but I guess this wasn't wrong, I'm not with Sam or so I thought.

"No" Harry says breathlessly as I pull away, he pulls me much closer and continues to kiss me.

I couldn't find the strength to pull away, until Harry finally gives in.

"we cant kiss forever Lib" Harry says intertwining our fingers. 

"I wish we could, I never realised how much I missed you Harry"

"I've missed you from the moment we parted" He says, a tear falling down his cheek

"I know, I really do have to go"

"I love you" He smiles and I tear my hands away from his

"I love you too"

I shut the door behind me and leave him alone in the room and head to class, I remember there is only about half an hour left of the lesson. I never really cared about maths anyway. I decide to skip the rest of lesson and chill in my form room, I thought it would be empty but Tyler is sat on a table messing about on his phone. Tyler is my oldest friend, we've been friends since we were very young. He knows everything there is to know about me, I never worry about him making any kind of move towards because hes openly gay. Its so cleashae to have a gay friend but I couldn't wish for anyone else and the best is he loves all the things I love. All my other friends love stupid cheesy boy bands but I prefer Fall Out Boy, All Time Low and people like that. So does Tyler, I was lucky to have Tyler. Having a guy best friend is nothing like having a girl best friend. No bitching, no gossip, no arguments and best of all I know he won't ever tell anyone anything I tell him.

"hey Ty!!"

"hey babe" Tyler says happily as he welcomes me with a giant hug

"how come you're not in class?"

"well I realised you weren't in there and I knew you'd end up coming back here so I decided to wait for you" He says with his huge white smile

"you know me so well"