𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

Start from the beginning

"Shut up, four eyes." I said and crossed my arms, he pushed slightly his glasses toward his eyes with his left hand as he started to grin at me to annoy me more. Yoichi took my hand and looked at it, I quickly shoved it and crossed my arms again as I looked away from him.

"Poor hands, they've sacrificed a lot because of my brother's idiotic acts." He said, I immediately glanced at him with my sharp eyes. "Just kidding, Yu." He smiled while showing his teeth and gave me his peace sign.

"By the way Yu and Yoichi, I saw the hot blonde man who was with you in school earlier. Who is he?! Don't tell me he's your older brother?!" Mitsuba exclaimed, we looked at her as I shook my head.

"Yeah, I saw that too." The telephone pole, Kimizuki added.

"No, he's not our older brother." Yoichi stated.

"He's our father." I corrected, everyone eyes was widened except me and Yoichi ofcourse.

"Father?!" They exclaimed like they didn't believe what I've said, I stared at Yoichi then we just gave them a shrug.

"Step father." We both said to them.

"When my Father died, my Mom married him." I said.

"Wait— wait, he look like 18 or 19 years old. How old is he?" Shinoa asked.

"23 years old."

"Woah?! Wait! But, how old is your Mother when she married your step father?" Mitsuba curiously said, I just stared at her and shook my head. I keep my mouth shut as I stood up to walk away, I faced them once again.

"You know what? Just forget it, stop asking stupid questions." I emotionlessly said as I walked away, it's not like I'm angry of what they've asked— I just don't want them to judge Mikaela or my Mother. I've experienced a lot of people who keep judging them on and on, I've seen it in my own two eyes and heard it with my two ears that people keep insulting or judging them because of their age gap or relationship status as teacher and student. I mean can't they just be happy for them?! They just love each other so much and yet people keep hurting their ego and feelings as a person. I put my both hands in my pocket, my fingers are really hurt because of that fucking detention.

"Yu," Someone called beside me, I looked at him.

"I'm sorry I walked away like that, Yoichi." I said, I didn't know he'd followed me here.

"It's okay, I understand. You know Yuichiro, they're not like what you think they are. They're our friends, they will never judge our Mother and our Father. I gave them a quick explanation and they understood it, they understand you." He smiled.

"I know, I'm just, ugh! You know." He giggled at me and pinched my cheeks again, I winced as I patted my hand to his head and stroked his brunette hair.

"Thank you very much, brother Yu." I saw his teary eyes while saying that, I raised my eyebrows.

"For what? For being such an idiot?" I asked as I chuckled.

"That's the first time that you admitted to yourself that you're an idiot." He laughed a bit and quickly wiped his tears that fell down on his cheeks. I frowned at him and gave him a questioning look why the hell he was crying for?! That I'm an idiot?