Chapter 18~

Anti's(POV)

I let out a long sigh and laid my chin on my knees. As long as I never go back home, back to that she-devil, then I'll get to keep the freedom I have now. The life of adventure and danger! At least...that's what I assume since Mad! is a supposed serial killer, but I won't turn him in, he doesn't seem like he's killed in a very long time. Which is good? I believe so, I've never killed anyone. Well, not that I know of? Anyways I think spending time at the beach really helped me calm down a bit of the outside world.

There weren't many people here like I thought. If some people did come, it was to talk to either Virus, or Mad!. Never me, and I enjoyed that. I'm not really a social person. I just spend my days working so I don't disappoint anyone, but I don't have to worry about that anymore. I take online school whenever I need to, so there's definitely no talking, or group work, or anything that involves me speaking to anyone I'm not comfortable around.

Everything seems quiet, and peaceful...I could just sleep here without being bothered..

[ The dream World ]

"Hey Vi!" I shouted out and waved him over. He patted my head, his arm had a grocery sack lightly filled with items. We both walked back home together.

"Hey vi? What's in the bag?" He smirked and put a finger to his lips.

"It's a surprise" he quickly went upstairs, putting the bag in his room and shut his door. He came back down and offered to make dinner, I never knew Vi could cook. So I accepted his offer and sat on the stool watching him cook.

He made a fantastic dinner! Steak with potato and some salad on the side too! Oh it was very delicious! I wish I could eat it everyday.

{ to be continued }