Chapter 5

"Do you want to..." Yuki blushed at Akise. They were both already tired but both extremely turned on. They waited a few minutes and then began to passionately kiss.

"Ready?" Akise asked. Yuki nodded

"I'm just kind of nervous."  Yuki admitted
"Will- will it hurt?"

"I think so at first, but I'll be really gentle. If you want me to stop, I'll stop." Akise replied.

Yuki nodded.

Akise covered his fingers in lube and set it down. He bend Yuki's legs and slowly pushed one finger inside of him. He groaned and his cheeks turned a light pink. Akise moved his finger in and out, creating a steady pace. When Yuki looked well adjusted, he added a second one. Yuki gasped and Akise bit his lip.

"You doing okay?" Akise asked. He didn't want to hurt him.

"Feels weird." Yuki replied

"Should I stop?"Akise asked

"No." He breathed heavily.

Akise thrust them in and out when Yuki looked ready and spread his fingers apart a little bit. Soon, his fingers were easily sliding in and out of him.

"A-akise, I- I think I'm ready." Yuki whimpers.

He removed his fingers and grabbed the lube again. He never been more turned on in his life. Akise looked up at Yuki. He was staring at Akise uncovered crotch and his hand was wrapped around his member.

Akise lathered his member in the lube and tossed it to the side. He positioned himself and got ready to enter. Yuki's hands were now on either side of him, gripping the sheets.

"Remember, I'll stop if you want me to." Akise reminded him. He nods and Akise finally entered him.

He pushed in the tip and did not go any further.

"More." Yuki says, whilst his body tensed.

Akise moved in a little more and watched Yuki's face as he takes it all in. His chest puffed up and stopped moving as he held his breath.

"Breathe. Squeeze my hand." Akise whispered. Yuki does this and lets himself breathe. His hands squeezed Akise so hard that he thought he was going to break it. His grip loosened and his chest rised and fell as normal.

"More."
Akise pushed all the way in, slowly. Yuki moaned and his head rolled back, both hands tightening their grips. Once Yuki seems to be adjusted, he requested Akise to start moving. For Yuki's sake, Akise gently pulled out halfway and thrusted back in slowly. He continued this slow and steady pattern until Yuki told him to go faster.

"Aki-se!" Yuki moaned. It maked Akise moan and thrust harder and faster.

His hands grips onto Yuki's hips to steady himself as He continued to thrust into him.

Akise rammed his hips into Yuki's body and every time they connected, they heard their skin meet. Akise gently pushed Yuki's hand away from his member and replaced it with his own. He pumped it up and down, fast but in time with his thrusts. His moans are practically screams now, and Akise were as loud as his.

Yuki started to thrust his hips hard against Akise, forcing himself deeper into him. He moan into the room. Akise felt a hot, tight sensation in his lower stomach and he speed up his thrusts.

"I'm so close!" Yuki screamed.

"Me too!"

He moved his hand up and down Yuki's member faster and faster until he's came all over his hand with a cry.

He watched his face as he orgasms, which sent Akise into his. Akise felt that tightness in his stomach loosen as he reached his climax, screaming Yuki's name.

When Akise had finished his orgasm, he lent over Yuki's body and kissed him passionately. When they broke apart, Akise pulled out of him. He groaned at the loss of contact. Akise flopped down next to Yuki and held him close.

"I love you Yuki"

AUTHORS NOTE:
there's a few issues with grammar and spelling and I apologise for that but im so tired so it will be edited on another date. Please enjoy this sad excuse of a sex scene