Chapter 3

A/N- yeah yeah I realised this now has. POV... Deal with it :3 anyways enjoy guys  oh and I'm surprised by the reads on this.. Thanks :)

Yuki's POV.

My hand held Akise's as we walked to his house. I sent a glance his way to see that he was smiling brightly. I stared down at the ground.

"Yuki." I felt a tug on my arm and I stopped to see Akise looking at me. "I had fun. I'd never guess that you would've taken me to see that. I never would've guessed that there was a hidden meadow in the forest near your house with a pond there! The view was beautiful...Yukiteru."

I blushed when he said my name like that. His cool hands cupped my face and his warm lips met mine. I didn't react at first but then I melted against him. Our lips pressed together slowly again and again. And when I felt something warm and moist press against my lips softly, I let it in.

His tongue lightly slid along my more sluggish one. This wasn't my first kiss- Yuno had made sure of that the first day that I found out about the game- but it was my first time making out with anyone. My brow furrowed slightly.

'Making out' always seemed like a stupid way to say that you were kissing someone. It wasn't exactly that it was a terrible way to describe what Akise and I were doing; it was just that people had made it so idiotic and un-special. 'French kissing' didn't even sound right so it wasn't good enough. And 'kissing with tongue' just sounded disgusting.

'Wait.

What the hell is wrong with me? I'm kissing the guy that I've liked since I met him and the thoughts going through my head are about how to explain what I'm doing.

Who's a total loser?

I am! I am!'

When I finally stopped mentally scolding myself and came back to the real world, I noticed that Akise had pulled back slightly to give me a confused look. I nearly laughed but stopped myself because he might think that I'm crazy...well crazier.

"Everything...alright Yukiteru?" He questioned, moving his hands from my waist to my sides. I blushed. I didn't know that his hands had moved from my face to my hips until he moved them. I shook my head as if I could shake off the embarrassment of the moment.

"Sorry Akise, my thoughts took a weird turn." I laughed nervously then clamped my lips together hard for sounding like a love-struck teenage girl.

He stared at me for a few seconds before pecking me on the lips. I sighed with relief and then smiled at him.

"Shall we?" He swept his arm out in front of us and smirked. I nodded and we headed towards my house. And the first thing I see when we get there is Remia. Instead of her white and gold outfit, she had on a light blue dress with darker blue ribbons and bows adorning the shoulders and waist. Her boots were black with blue designs on them that I didn't recognize.

"What's up slowpokes? Have fun on your date?" She grinned mischievously.

I buried my face into Akise's shoulder and felt my face flare up. I heard my love chuckle before speaking.

"You look very...blue Remia and what are those designs on your boots? They look like they're from another language."

'Always so watchful.' I thought while nuzzling his neck.

"I will take that as a compliment because blue is amazing and these are runes. I'm surprised you noticed since most people turn a blind eye to anything weird. They're magic runes and each one holds a special power, but you'll learn all that stuff later. Let's go see Yuki's parents!" She looked at me and smiled kindly.