chapter VIII - you're my light, Will

Nico's POV:

After the three days of imprisonment, I came to the infirmary to see Will. He awoke yesterday. And I needed to apologize to him real bad. I came in . I saw will laying there wide awake. I took a deep breath.

"I know what you're gonna say" Will said. I stood there, astonished. He looked at me with soft eyes.

"I-im-"

"Sorry??" He cut me off

"What do you expect?? I stabbed you and left you unconscious then, got away with it. Will, I really am" I sincerely told him . Will opened his mouth but I cut him off

"I know, you don't want to accept it. Its alright , I understand I just wanted to say that y-you're my l-light, Will . without you, I'm darkness all over again . but that sounds stupid doesn't it?? I've become a monster too you and now you're all scared of me. I know, its okay to be. I'm leaving camp anyways . so umm goodbye" I bid as I head for the door. And through the gates of camp half blood .

Will's POV:

"Goodbye" Nico said as he headed through the door.

"Wait, neeks" I called to him. But he never came back. He thinks I think that I see him as a monster?? I thought . what kind of stupid statement is that??. I got up with all my strength and went outside. He's gone.

"Umm Will?? Do you you need help" Kayla asked. I nodded. I sat down beside her. She noticed my look.

"What's wrong brother??" She asked

"Nico left" I replied. She gasped

"What?? Why" she asked. Trying to look worried about his disappearance . I sighed

"Why did you tell him his a monster?? Why did all of you see him the wrong way?? He feels worse than I did when I faced trial , and now he left camp " I asked her with a loud voice.

"Will, we didn't say that. Though I'm kinda upset at him for doing so. I never want him to leave" she said. I sobbed

"He left me. Now, I'm all alone" I choked.

"Shh its alright , he's coming back" she reassured

"I highly doubt it sis. He told me I was his light, and without me his darkness all over again and now, when he stabbed me, he thinks I see him as a horrible person and he thinks I would never forgive him " I gasped.

"We need to tell Chiron, Nico has left the camp and disappeared" she announced. And with that, she left.

Gods neeks, you left me all alone I thought. Just then, the most childish, immature idea popped in my head

If Nico would never come back, I'll never see the light of the day

(A/N: oh no!! A cliffhanger. Hmm what would Will do??? And will Nico come back. Stay tuned for future chapters bye!!!!)

Gaea: go back to tartarus

Me: no

Zeus:*zaps me with lightning*

Me:*dies and goes to tartarus*

Me: wow , thanks a lot zeus *sarcasm*