'Very classy' I thought, starting to look around.

I looked for something that would match the pair of shoes David sent me two weeks ago.

I found the perfect red dress and took a L size and went to try it on.

I was very surprised to see that it was very large on me and hung awkwardly on my body

I went and changed it for a M size and tried it on. Better, not perfect.

It went on that way and I finally found the perfect one. A XS one.

Previously, I would get only L or M sizes because they're the most comfortable, but I never knew I was that small.

I think I need to eat more calories and fat. My body seems to be too thin for my liking.

I really don't see what the pack sees 'fat' in me. I'm a walking stick with boobs and a butt.

I got the dress and went into Walmart and got a bag of cookies, foundation because mine was almost empty and my bruises started to become darker and darker, making me use more foundation to cover up and lots of sugary treats.

I needed them for the times I lose too much blood and things like that. To pump a little energy in my body.

I opened the cookie bag and after 5, I felt full. After forcing myself to eat the hole bag, to put a little meat on me, I went back to the pack house to make dinner.

*End Flashback*

I got in my ex-room's shower and instantly felt better.

I shampooed and scrubbed my hair and body like there was no tomorrow because I knew I wouldn't have the chance to get a decent shower anytime soon.

When I got out, I felt happy and fresh.

I started humming Antonia's 'Marabou'. I don't know why, but the tune is catchy and I liked the song.

After drying my body with a towel, I put undergarments on and sat on the chair in the bathroom with my half empty foundation bottle, covering my legs and arms.

For my face, I only covered the bags under my eyes and a little bruise on my forehead.

I added the mascara I had that dried up with age, but still does its job, some Chapstick I found in the drawers in the room, then brushed my knots away, placing my long side swept bangs so that it covers my bruise on my forehead for extra precaution.

After all that, I was actually looking quite like the average decent girl.

I sighed and went to put my dress on.

As I was zipping it, the door flung open, startling me.

(I wanted to end it here, but I thought that it was too little. You're welcome)

There stood Amber, wearing a cute yellow cocktail dress with a shiny thin red belt and shiny red shoes that matched, looking perfect as always.

'What is it?' I say to her in the hand language, feeling worried.

"People.... Coming... Pack.... Useless..." She got out between pants, making it a little hard to understand.

After she calmed down a little bit, she saw my confused face and explained.

"The guests are already coming and the pack doesn't know what to do or where everything is. You prepared everything for today. " she said in a rush, but as soon as I made out what she said, I grabbed my shoes and blazer,leaping out of the room, past her and sprinted down the stairs putting my blazer on my way, cursing under my breath in a speed I didn't know I was capable of.