chapter 2 please tell me

Ciel p.o.v
I woke drenched in tears and sweat. This was normal to me, i had nightmares of my past, mostly they were about being kidnaped and tortured again. But im slowly starting to get through them. Of corse it left me a little shakey but i always found a way to hide it while around others. I looked through the crease of the board that coverd my window. The grey clouds left it dim and depressing like ussual. I then glanced at my watch. "IM GOING TO BE LATE FOR WOOORRRKK!!!!" i shouted but qickely coverd my mouth as i stumbled to my feet. I rumadged through my small pile of cloths that lay on the floor till i found my work cloths. I shoved them on falling over as i pulled my jeans on. I grabbed my bag from the the floor and ran to the other room jumping out the window and sliding down the gutter. I ran fast down the street trying to fix my hair in the process. My work was only a few blocks away, i worked at a resturant. I was the kitchen boy, but i mostly did all the cleaning through out the whole resturant. I burst through the doors catching the attention of some near by costimers and i sprinted into the kitchen. "Your late." Codine said through my a rag. "You know better than the rest of us that, that means you clean out the steam blower, and ya close up" he smiled amused at my bad fortune. This was the fifth time this week. I sighed and made my waybto the steam blowers.

Later that eavning...
Every one had left me to close up. I took my apron and hung it up. I left the kitchen turning the lights off as i went. I picked my bag up from my cubbey. I went to the dining room and stopped for a momemt. I looked around the room, admiring the beauty of the restuarant. I always wounderd what it would be like to dine here. Must be amazing. I turned to turn the lights off when i heard i huge slapnof the glass from the outside fallowed by long smudge. I turned around to see aloise smudging his face agaisnt the window and lifting up a bag of chicken wings smiling. I chuckled blushing a bit and hurried out the door. "Hey what are you doing out here so late." I asked. He ussually wasnt allowed to come out this late, or dark. "Coming to see you silly!"he said punching my arm playfully. "And i brought chicken wings"he sang. We walked arpund the town a bit munching on chicken wings and talking about school and cracking jokes. "You should have seen his face though, hilariose" aloise said choking on one of the last wings a bit. I laughed as well ending in a checkle as a qestion reacured to me. "I hate to ask again, but did claude really let you come out this late" i looked at my clock supprised of how late it was, i didnt even notice. "I mean its already 10:00?!" I rested my hand to my side lifting my sight back to him. He looked at the ground playing with thumbs. "We got in a fight." He sighed dimly. "Arnt you guys always getting in fights?" I asked. This was no supprise claude and aloise were always getting into little cat fights, nipping at each other about grades or being to hard on eachother. "It got really bad" he stopped walked placing his hand on his cheek lightly, not taking his eyes off the floor. My eyes widend. "What do you mean really bad..?" I asked the concearn building qickely. He then sqeezed his eyes shut letting a few tears escape. "Hey.." i said grabbing his shoulder turning him to face me. "Its all gonna be ok, tell me what happend." He looked at me tears in his eyes. "Things happen, he does things to me." He said trying not to let out a sob. The concearn qickely turned to anger and worry. "What can of things?!" I said grabbing his arms. Without saying a word he pulled me into a hug barrying his face into my sholder. "Youve been such a good friend" he said sqeezing me tight, then letting go. He looked to his sighed as if to notice something. "I better get back." He reached his face torwerd me and kissed my cheek qickely. I blushed deeply while turning my head trying to hide it. He strted running down the street. "See you at school cieeel!!" He said wavung his hand as he faded away knto the night fallen city. I just stood there blushing as i lifted my hand to touach the cheek that aloise had just placed his lips to. "Ya.. see ya..." i whisperd back smiling like an idiot.

Hey hope you enjoyed it, and dont worry sebastions coming in the next chapter. So hope you enjoyed anyone whos reading, i know im not that good but im going to try to get better, and if any feedback or tips please do i love that stuff. Love ya all😊❤