Rescued

Hello again! I'm officially free! Schools out for the summer! Lol, anyways you already noticed this guys but I just wanted to say, I guess I'm sorry? I don't know what to say, lol. But your probably saying, 'oh, why are you sorry.' It's gonna sound stupid...... I'm sorry for all the chapters with you and Tyler in them! I've been watching him a lot more lately (mostly his Q&A and vine edits of him, because let me just say, he does look cute. Ignore me please), resulting in me writing about him and you more. I'm gonna try to include more scenarios with the others. I just wanted the whole you and Tyler thing to be a good plot line. Lol, this is stupid I don't even know why I'm writing this, it's like 12 in the morning and I'm tired as can be. But I have/want to upload. Anyways I wanted to get that out of the way..... So here's a chapter, probably a long one. Enjoy! (^-^)/

(Your POV)

     I started to doze off when my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the contact. Tyler looked over as well. I quickly answer it.

     "WHAT THE HELL CRAIG! WE'VE BEEN STUCK FOR ALMOST 45 MINUTES NOW!" I yell into the phone. Quickly, he starts to apologize.

     "(Y/N), I'm sorry. My phone was dead and I didn't realize it till now!" He exclaims. I sit my head up off of Tyler and stand up. I start pacing back and forth.

     "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW ANGRY I GET WHEN I'M REALLY HUNGRY. POOR TYLER HERE HAS TO SUFFER!" I yell. I look over at Tyler and smile at him. He smiles back at me.

     Just then the elevator starts to move again, causing Tyler and I to gasp in shock.

     "You're welcome." Craig says quietly. I look back at the phone.

     "What?" I say. Somethings not right. I look at the floor we're on and see that we're going down. It's probably for the best. I hang up the phone and help Tyler up.

     "What do you think the guys will say to us?" I ask. He starts to rub his neck.

     "I don't know. They're always full of surprises, so probably be prepared for either silence from them or a lot of sexual jokes." He says starting to chuckle. I smile at him.

     The floor reaches the lobby floor. It takes a minute for the doors to open but when they do. Many people are crowded around it. A couple firefighters, a mechanic, and all of our friends. I smile at all of them.

     "Hey look, we're not dead!" I say enthusiastically. They start to laugh. I look at Craig and see him holding two bags. I start to walk to him, but stopped by a firefighter.

     "Is it alright if we get some information down quickly miss?" He ask. I nod my head. He walks to the door and stops.

     "So what happened?" He ask. I told him all the issues that went down and keep the things about Tyler and I, locked in my memory's. He seems convinced and let's me go. I walk back to Craig and pull him into a hug. Almost wrapping my arms all the way around him.

     "Thanks for the food, buddy. And I'm sorry if I yelled at you. I was just getting annoyed that no one was doing anything, and also I was hungry. I get angry when I'm hungry." I say starting to laugh. I let go of the hug. He hands me one of the bags.

     "Actually I didn't get the food for you. David was the one who got it for you. Everyone went to eat and I decided to stay here in the lobby while they were trying to fix the elevator. I told Lui to take my car to go eat and to bring me something back." He says smiling. I look up from the bag. I embrace him in another hug. This one tighter then the last one, this one with meaning. My heart starts to beat a little faster.

     "You know, you didn't HAVE to wait. Tyler and I where just fine! Hell, I probably made you feel bad when I yelled at you. Again I'm really sorry about that." I say. He lets go a little too soon for my liking. I almost want to pull him back into the hug, but I don't.

     "Again, don't worry about it (Y/N). And I wanted to stay here. I wanted too make sure you where safe." He says smiling. I smile back at him. My heart starts to beat a bit faster. David walks over to me and puts his arm around me. I look up at him and smile.

     "Hope you like what I got you. I tried my best to get what you would like." He says smiling.

     "I'm sure whatever you got me will be alright David." I say. All of a sudden panic rushes over me.

     "SHIT! WHAT ABOUT PAX?!" I exclaim. I about run out of the door but someone puts a hand on my shoulder. I look and see Craig.

     "Relax (Y/N) we got a good 30 more minutes till we have to be there." He says smiling. I start to ease down. I nod my head. I look back at Tyler, finding him talking to Evan. He glances my way and smiles at me. I smile back at him.