She had always been so timid around me, so shy even though I knew better. She wasn't shy, if anything she was out going and always wanted things her way.

My wolf stired in as I thought about her.To think all this time she was mine, I mean yes I knew she was mine for the past 4 years but I didn't want to scare her. I continued to look at her, the awkward silence was starting to get toe as I saw her push her eggs around in the plate.

"So.....?" I started off everyone looked up at me, for a second I felt like the shy one.
"Jac can I talk to you?" Iris voice pick up. I looked at her and smiled, I had goose bumps on my skin from her saying my name. She got up from the counter and started to walk away. It felt as if she were giving me the cold shoulder.

Don't get me wrong, the past weeks been hell for me, her not talking to me that is. I knew she was avoiding me because she needed her space and I respect that.

I stuffed one last piece of bacon in my mouth and pushed my plate to the side as I got up and followed her into the living room.  As she walked I noticed her hips swaying every time she walked. My palms were sweaty at the thought of what I wanted to do to her.

As we got to the living room she sat down on the sofa and looked at me biting her bottom lip making my wolf howl in excitement and want. She put her hands under her thighs and look down taking heavy breaths. She was nervous, you could tell just by the way she was looking at me, she fidgeted in her seat. It made me anxious knowing she was like this, and it made my wolf worse. He wanted to go to her and comfort her, but i knew that was a bad idea, so i stayed my distance. 

I sat down next to her looking at her curiously wonder why she was so scared or why she was so nervous. I reached out to her, placing my finger under her chin lifted her face so she was looking at my, as we locked eyes. I searched her face for anything that might give me the sign i needed from her, but all i got was sadness.

I leaned in, focusing on her soft pink lips but as i got a few inches from her she abruptly pulled away. A low growl irrupted from my chest, she looked at me and smirked, she started to giggle, and it only made my wolf mader. I frowned at her, but I'm sure it came out more of a pout because at that moment she busted into a fit of laughter.

"What?" I grumbled and watched her. 

She smirked at me then suddenly went serious again, she looked at me, and i knew, or well felt i was in  deep trouble.

She took a deep breath before starting what she had to say. "I have a question for you Jacob and i would like to know the truth, not just what you think i should hear but the whole truth." 

I only nodded as she looked at me, i ran my hand threw my hair as she watched me. Yes i was a little nervous but anything for Iris. 

"So...Why now?" Her question puzzled me, i had no idea what she meant, and i guess the question was written all over my face because she continued. "Why didn't you tell me when you turned 17 that i was your mate?" 

Those words hit me like a tone of bricks, it stumpt me of a few seconds, because i myself didn't really have the answer to that. 

"Well...i umm.." I was dumb founded...i needed to answer it correctly, so i spoke the truth. "When i turned 17, you were barly 13 years old, what was i suppose to do? Your father made me the packs Beta...i left for training...What could i have done?"

I looked at her as she stared straight into my soul, i think she was searching in me for the truth though i had already told her. 

"But why now?" she reached out and grabbed my hand, the sparks were there again, and i was pleasant, something that i loved. 

"Because now is the right time, now you are ready, and i waited for you to be ready." I looked at her, brought my left hand to caress her face, and cheek. She leaned her head into my hand, and sighed deeply, she inhaled my scent, and my wolf practically purred. 

Lacing my hands in her hair i brought my lips crushing down on hers. I couldn't take it any more. She was mine and her douting the love i had for her was going to change from here on out she would know i loved her, and only her. 

I moved my lips with hers, and at first she didn't respond, but after a few seconds she wrapped her arms around me and tried to dominate me threw our kisses. She pulled away trying to breath but i wanted more of her. I wanted all of her. I kissed her jaw and down her neck, i couldn't get enough of her, and my wolf was trying to break me for control. I was fighting hi tooth and nail for control.

Grazing my canines against the base of her neck where it meets her shoulder, made her moan out, that i have to say made me hard. I moved her so she was now straddling my lap, as i grabbed her hips and brought her closer to me. 

Mine, my wolf kept saying. 

She was mine and i was going to make her see she was mine and no one else. My left hand came up to grab her by the back of her hair and pulled her head to the side. My canines were now extended and they acked to be on her skin. 

She squirmed in my arms, but my wolf had started to take over, i couldn't really stop myself. 

"Jac...Dont please." She pleaded, and the tone she used as if she was crying, made my wolf snap back and brought me back into control. I let her go abruptly, and pushed her so she landed next to me on the sofa, but i kept my distance. My breathing was heavy, and i tried to calm myself....

WTF!

Im sorry Jac....I want her so-

NO damn it, you almost claimed her with out her permission! I yelled back, i mentally locked him in a cage, and shut him out. 

"Jac?" Iris's voice snapped me back, i looked at her, then looked down, feeling shameful. Soft hands were placed on either side of my face, light electric shocks tingled my face. She brought her lips lightly to mine, licked my bottom lip. 

"I love you." she whispered against my lips.

A smile formed on my face, "I love you." i kisses her, and kissed her with so much passion, i gave her all i had. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people lol Wow Jac...self control lol.

Comment please i like fedd back xD

Vote yay...thank you all for Voteing thank you so much.

goodnight lovlys 

-D