The ending's..

Good ending: You were waiting pacing around the living room, afraid nightwing might be dead.You were afraid, frustrated, thinking why you didn't go help him! You waited for that front door to slam shut and for dick to run up and hug, kiss, and just be with you.You couldn't wait any longer for him to just POP through the door, you were very anxious right now.You heard footsteps behind you, it was Damian he said, "Waiting for your dickiebird?" He said, you eyed him that kid could sure damn be annoying as hell. "Don't worry, Knowing dick he's strong he's ok." He said hugging you trying to comfort you.He could see through you, all your emotions and struggles waiting for him to be ok.He then left and you heard the door open. "DICK!" You shouted and ran up to him hugging him. "Miss me much (Y/N)?" He said. "Where the hell were you?" You said as you looked up to him. "Saving Damian" he said and smiled and cuddled you on the couch.(THAT WAS HAPPY END ^) (MORE ENDINGS DOWN BELOW)

     Bad end: You sighed waiting for dick to arrive.Bruce said he was gonna go check up on him and help him then report back to you.In the meanwhile you finished reading the book you found in your room.You liked it, you were pretty close to the end now.It was getting interesting, you almost forgot about the whole dick situation.You were a filled with slight stress and anxiety.You had two more pages in your book as you read them and got closer you were filled with confidence.The last page of the book now, you were striving to know what was about to happen.Sadly one of them didn't make it, the pet had wounds and the main character was sad.You put the book back in its spot in the bookcase.Alfred knocked on your door and brought you down to the living room.Bruce was there in his bat suit, holding someone who looked knocked out.It was....dick.You fell to the floor as your true love had died cause you didn't help him.Tears streamed down your cheeks and your vision grew blurry.You felt your checks grow wet and your face turn red.You couldn't do it, you didn't save him....(THE END!)

(A/N: be sure to check out my other books, with way better SKILLZ then this :T If you want more X readers comment a character! The most of one character I will do first.Can be from anime or creepypasta whatever you guys want! I can do the creepypasta boyfriend scenarios just comment and vote byeee))