- Late -

I got up and brushed my hair, I had expected him to be here by now. Whatever he was busy with last night must be keeping him.

   I put on my gym clothes and waited inside, tidying up my apartment a bit. He always seems late but you think he'd be on time.

  Well speak of the devil, a loud knock came from the door. I ran over and opened it.

 " Still busy from last night? " I said eyeing him up and down.

' Ya, sorry.. ' He rubbed the back of neck. I walked outside.

" Well? Let's go before we run out of time! " I said, I didn't wanna be late again.

' Oh, i'm sorry I forgot we were going to work out today... Can I make it up to you? ' He said.

 " .... I don't want you to bribe me, this is the last time i'll let you. We can see a movie and you'll explain to me why you're always late. " I went back inside and closed the door I began to get fed up..

- Nightwing/Dick's Pov -

She slammed the door on me.. I suppose I have been bribing her, but what should I say. Oh hey i'm a superhero, I can show you my costume.

  That's stupid I can't risk hurting her, she'd be targeted. I got back in my car and went back to Bruce's mansion.

 I got ready, my costume on my mask on and I was geared up. I got in the bat-car and went with bruce.

- Your Pov -

 I ending up going to the gym by myself. I swear on my way home I saw something on the rooftops watching me, then it left. I don't think it's too serious maybe I worked to hard.