- Gotham -

[ This was written by my shitty 10 year old self, times have changed but this book is trash. Im thinking of making a new one but im not sure, feel free to read it but warning pov's change, plot changes and shit happens, enjoy? if you can. ]

Your Pov

"Sorry Dick" you said pulling nightwing up."It's ok"he smirked and got up." You're really good at fighting" He said smirking. "Thanks" You hugged him and he hugged you back. You walked outside for some fresh air.  At least it was night you had always loved the night. You begun walking home and getting your keys out of your pocket. You opened your door and the walked in. You walked upstairs took off your shoes and slide into bed.

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY
(F/S)= Fav song 

You woke up hearing (F/S) you realized it was your phone. It was Richard so you answered

 " Get up and dressed i'm taking you somewhere. " he said. 

I could tell he was smiling by the tone of his voice. I got the best outfit you could find in time and quickly pulled up my hair. Before I realized it time had flew by and someone was at the door.

  I ran over and opened it, he was standing there in a tux. This must be a pretty fancy place, eh? 

 He took me to his car and closed to the door, driving somewhere. I looked out the window as he drove watching scenery pass by.  Although, I was in gotham, everything wasn't bright and cheery.

  The place was gloomy, puddles everywhere people running, screaming. Nonetheless nice things and people were here just rare to find. 

 The city is known for muggers, robbers so on, it's a bad place. But everyone here knows Bruce Wayne. The rich boy? If you don't know him you need to be informed more often!

 Anyways enough with the rambling, were here. Richard came over and helped me out taking me inside. He let me order whatever I wanted. But I didn't want it to be too expensive, regardless he's rich or not.

 - Time Skip -

After that he took me back home he gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me he'd be back tomorrow, but he was busy tonight. He's always busy at night that must be why he took me out to dinner, to say sorry for always being busy..

 I like it when he helps me train, it's gotham and we're gonna be here for a while. I need to be able to protect myself, i'm not some damsel in distress although sometimes I can be.. 

I slipped off my shoes and sat in bed, with out realizing I fell asleep.