1

"Dawn! You need to get up before you're late to school!" I heard my mom yell as I brushed my hair slowly.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I gave up, grabbing my white hat and placing it over my hair.

"Stupid hair..." I grumbled as I grabbed my jacket, wrapping my white scarf around my neck.

"DAWN! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" my mom yelled and I jumped slightly at her suddenly yelling.

"Alright! I'm coming!" I yell down to her as I grabbed my bag and my Poffin Case. I'll need that today.

I quickly ran down and grabbed a piece of toast, lightly pecking mom on her cheek and quickly running out the door. I grabbed my bike and hopped on it, quickly riding off to school, Pokéhigh; the school for trainers, contest stars and More!

~~~~~

"Dawn. Calem. Battle." Professor Sycamore stated after thinking for a few minutes after we got out to the battlefield.

I let out a soft sigh as I grabbed my Pokéballs from my bag, putting them back on my belt. I had taken them off my belt before my cooking class. A battler and a contest girl, I enjoy it. I faced Calem and adjusted my scarf, smiling softly to myself.

"Chespin! Let's do this!" Calem called out as he let out his starter Pokemon, the grass type from Kalos.

"Eevee! Let's go!" I spoke as I released her, smiling softly as I saw her silver tail.

'Alright! Finally a battle!' My eyes widened when I heard a voice.

"W-what was that?!" I whispered as I looked around. I must be dreaming or something.

"Battle... Begin!" Sycamore yelled and Eevee and I got ready.

"Chespin! Pin needle!" Calem called out, his accent slipping through. He and a few other students were foreign exchange students. They came from Kalos along with Professor Sycamore, though Calem and Serena along with Trevor were battlers. Tierno and Shauna Battled a bit but they were more into dancing and contest.

I blinked and fixed my scarf.

"Eevee Dodge and use swift!" I called out and watched as Eevee moved, smiling as she flips while using swift.

My eyes widened as I saw the Pin Missle avoid Eevee, aiming for me instead. I put my arms above over my head, waiting for the pain.

"'Vee?" I opened my eyes and saw Eevee in front of me, using protect.

"Eevee... Thank you." I smiled at her as the protect wore off, Principal Oak was walking onto the field.

"Calem. You know the rules! Detention!" Principal Oak told Calem who was seething at me. He returned Chespin and walked off the field, heading to the posse consisting of Lucas, Blue, Ethan, and Lisa. Or more commonly known as the bullies... Oh wait, excuse me, they were more known as the Populars.

I picked up Eevee, gently holding her in my arms as I walked over to Principal Oak who was beckoning me over.

"Are you alright Ms. Diamond?" He asked me gently and I smiled softly.

"Yes sir. Thanks to Eevee I'm not hurt." I told him as I handed Eevee her favourite Poffin, giggling softly as she gleefully ate it.

"That's good! Now, Professor Elm has been meaning for you to get this. So I decided to give it to you now." oak told me as he pulled out a Pokéball.

"Do not open it now. Either ask the teacher if you may go outside and reveal your new Pokemon or wait till you get home.I think you'll be very surprised as to what is it. And don't worry, it's not a Magikarp." Oak laughed and I smiled, putting the new Pokeball in my bag.

"T-thank you sir." I bowed slightly and quickly left the battlefield, heading inside.

"Would ya look at that. Little Miss Showoff got another Pokemon. Wonderful." someone sneered and I turned my head, locking eyes with Lisa who was standing in front of me, the rest of the Posse behind her.

Lisa Heart. Dating Ethan Soul who's also a part of the posse. Somehow, someway, they manage to deal with one another. Calem was still seething from behind Lucas. Lucas was behind Blue and he was looking at something else, I could tell he was telling Calem to stop grumbling by the way his lips kept twitching every so often. Lucas and I wore matching scarves his mom made for us when we were younger.

Blue was the most dangerous and scary of them all, he was the one who often came up with plans to hurt me or bully any other student. He didn't get in trouble for it either because all the teachers love him!

You've already met Calem, French kid who thinks he's absolutely amazing but really he acts likes a five-year-old a lot of the time. The teachers hate him with a passion but the students seem to love him because of his accent. Which makes him even more annoying in my opinion. Calem is dating Serena surprisingly. She doesn't hang out with the Posse but she does hang out with her friends Shauna, Trevor, and Tierno, all of them are really really nice. Calem completely changes from how he acts with the Posse and how he acts around his friends from home I noticed. He becomes sweeter and shyer.

I shuffled on my feet as I bit my bottom lip, watching as Ethan stepped forward, smirking at me. I was smaller compared to Ethan and Blue, along with Calem slightly. Lucas and I were about the same height, he was slightly taller than I was.

"What's the Pokémon, Showoff?" Ethan asked and I tightened my hold on the pokéball.

"I-I don't know yet. I-I got told to wait to reveal it." I whispered as I felt my back press against the lockers. I had nowhere to go.

"Well. Bring it out already. It's probably something useless." Lisa Sneered at me and I let out a sigh.

I motioned for them to step back as I knew the new Pokemon would be afraid when it was let out. I threw the pokéball into the air, letting out the new member of my team.

"Misdreavus..." Lucas told them as the ghost type floated in front of me, a smile was on her face.

Misdreavus... This should be interesting, to say the least. A ghost type Pokemon on my team. I giggled softly as she blew a raspberry at Ethan, getting him wet with spit (at least... I hope it's spit...).

"You little-!" Ethan didn't get to do anything as the bell rang, signalling the beginning of class. I quickly returned Misdreavus and rushed past the people in front of me. Bumping into Lucas as he extended his arm out to me to stop me.

"S-sorry..." I whispered as I rushed to the bathroom, avoiding everyone in the hall. I had about twenty minutes before my bus left and I had to get out of the school in that time.

I have a contest to get to.