What Are You Doing Here?

Charlie's POV:

''Ross?'' I could even get the words. He smiled at me and I managed to say ''What are you doing here?'' He shrugged and said ''You think that I would loose the 16th of February? No way...'' I got annoyed ''Ross get out of my house'' He sighed slightly annoyed ''Why did you leave the house?'' I got strongly angered now ''Excuse me!? I am the one who left or you were? You left just leaving a note not having the courage to say it in my face! You bastard! I have been with you more than 20 years and now you just leave me! All that I've done for you and how you do the 'payback' with just leaving me! Get out of MY house'' He got angered and said whispering into my ear ''If you don't coma back at the house again I will ask for their custody and you know for who they will give the kids to. Right? At five in OUR house'' He turned around and with that he left. I looked at my side and shut the door. I saw all of the kids standing by the door with a socked face. Then Riley said now knowing anything ''Mom? What does custody mean? What does bastard mean? What does payback mean?'' I sighed and contained my tears. ''Riley go upstairs and start packing your tings we're coming back to the house'' ''But why?'' ''RILEY!'' I shouted at my nine-year old boy. He nodded and ran upstairs. Roxy followed him and River said ''Mum, was that dad?'' I shook my head in no ''No honey. It was that pizza driver from yesterday. He still wants me to pay the pizza even if I did even order one'' ''Mmmmmkay?'' She ran upstairs and Ross walked to me. He looked up at me and I got on my knees. He hugged me tightly and I did too. Then Ross said ''Mum, will it turn to better?'' ''Of course it will'' ''I don't want dad to take me from you'' ''He will never do that. That's your dad he loves us'' He smiled and asked ''Mum do you love dad?'' I looked down. I never questioned myself that question. I mean why would I question my love for him. But now.... I wasn't even knowing what to say, do or think. My head was a total mess. I just said to him ''Star packing things'' He nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then he ran back upstairs. I smiled at the kiss that my little boy just gave me and started to pack some of those things that are ours around the house. I cleaned it. the kids already came with their bags. I smiled at all of them. Roxy and River were carrying a HUGE pink rucksack. Then the boys came with little one each one carrying their ones. They left it outside. I still had my car at least. I told them to get ready and to dress up and I ran upstairs an changed into this (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98561587&.locale=es) I walked outside and yelled to my kids. No response. I yelled and yelled but nothing. I ran downstairs already worried for them. I searched into the living room and found Ross sitting in the couch looking more angry than ever. I walked to him and hugged him and said ''Honey where' the rest?'' He looked up at me and said ''Dad took them. He said he couldn't wait'' My blood started to boil into me. I calmed myself down and kissed Ross one time, and another one and another. Till he calmed himself down and smiled up at me. I looked into his deep hazel eyes and Ross said ''Mama don't ever leave me, please'' I smiled and kissed his nose ''Of course not. You're my boy. My beautiful and amazing little boy'' He chuckled and hugged me. Then after some time of talking I said ''Do you want to go there?'' ''Where?'' ''To... You know'' ''To dad?'' I nodded. He sighed and looked down ''Mum, I... I miss him but- I can't'' ''Why not?'' ''I know that seeing dad hurts you'' I shook my head in no ''The only thing that would hurt me was seeing any of my boys sad'' He smiled and I said ''Let's go'' I took my rucksack and took Rossy's one. Then we both walked outside right into my car. I got into it leaving the rucksacks in the backseats and in some minutes we were going to be in the old house. Were me and Ross used to share. I sighed and started the car. It's going to be the longest day of my life.