Chapter 5 "Physical Connection"

A month had passed since the abrupt news of Bray Wyatt.They managed to capture him making Mercedes and Austin feel safe , yet calm in a long time.
The stress dialed down for both of them as they managed to settle down with no worries.Sasha still had a little fear but she managed to calm herself.They have'nt seen each other in 2 weeks which made both of them sad but luckily they were going to see each other next morning.
Sasha was at her mothers house.While Austin was on the road.The last conversation they had was about kids and marriage , Sasha stated that she needed some "motherly advice" , Austin understood and from their they had parted ways.But today was the day they reunited! They face time with each other but she decided that she wanted to return home a little early to see Austin.She was excited about the WWE DRAFT or (Brand Extension) that she had so hoped to be on Smackdown.She ordered an Uber Driver since she wanted to suprise Austin.Hours later she arrived from the airport to their house.She carried her luggage into the house , she unlocked the door with her keys and slowly opened the door.She placed her luggage on the floor as she slowly crept up the stairs and into the bedroom where Austin was asleep.She smiled at him cuddled up with a teddy bear.She got into bed next to him. Austin still asleep notice the bed creak he flipped positions and was facing Sasha.
A shocked Austin wrapped his arms around her.She giggled as she snuggled her head into his chest."I missed you so much!" Austin said happily.

"Aww I missed you too baby! "Im glad your back , and early too huh?"

"Yeah , I guess I really missed you"

"I missed you to"

They leaned in for a kiss, their lips connecting , within seconds it was filled with passion Austin felt Sashas hand going for the end of his shirt.They broke the kiss for a second so he could take his shirt off , they kissed again Sasha standing up and wrapping her legs around his waist he picked her up as she felt her back hit the wall she also took off her shirts as Austin took off her bra. Breaking from her lips and starting at the center of her neck he kissed her slowly down her body "Ohhhh" she moaned when he stopped at the center oh her chest.As he was doing that he reached down and undid her jeans.They kissed when he came back up to her mouth.She removed his sweatpants.He picked her up by her thighs and lifted her off the ground.Her legs wrapped around his waist.She felt him slip inside her.He moved inside her."Ohhhh Austin".She moaned."Do you know how long....They kissed I've been waiting to hear that?" Austin said.He lifted her off the wall and and started walking towards the bedroom."Baby again" She saud as she kissed him."Do it again, please?" asked Sasha " Like this?" He mumbled against her lips "Austin more" He did it again "Mmmm yes." She moaned against his lips "Austin more" He did it three times in a row."Ohhh god" moaned Sasha.This had been going on for hours...Afterwards he was holding her.

"Wow".Austin said "I think thats just what we needed." " I feel so much better"

"Me too" She smiled

"What"

"Im just glad were together.Ive really missed this physical connection"

"Me too" He kissed her " I love you Mercedes"

"I love you too Austin"

Kinda of a short chapter but I just
Needed to update this Story.Im not giving up on this story guys I just need some ideas! Until next chappie byee!!
NEXT UPDATE = 30 VIEWS