Chapter 3 "Wheel Roullette"

You guys are too amazing! This story is really getting ALOT of support from you guys.So here is Chappie 3....(Chapter)

They hopped on a plane to Chicago where RAW was going to be airing at.When they arrived they were able to to a ride from Kofi and Big E.

"All the bags in the trunk? asked Kofi.

"Thats everything" said Xavier sitting next to Sasha, while Big E sat next to the driver seat.

"All right , lets hit the road"

They left the airport and were currently on the highway.

Xavier pulled out his phone and saw something out of the ordinary on Twitter...

"Aww man .. Chyna just passed away" He said depressed.

Everyone looked at each other.

"Wait for real , or is it just one of those fa-"
Kofi was cut off

"Its real , Hunter just Tweeted" Xavier added.

"Damn dude..." Big E spoke

"Yeah this sucks"Xavier added

Sasha heavily sighed and rested her head on Xavier's shoulder.She sniffled.

"She changed the game for us Divas.She was in the Royal Rumble.." She trailed off

"Not to mention her being Triple H's body guard." Big E added.

"Yeah man , she will be missed"

The remainder of the ride was silent until they reached the stadium.Thats when Sasha parted ways to get ready for her match along with The New Day doing the same.

Author Note : Has anyone else notice that they stopped doing Intergender Tag Team Matches? Its weird right?

RAW tonight brought back the Wheel Roullete

Sasha turned the corner and saw the matches for tonight and luckily she saw her name in a singles competitor match against Tamina

2 Hours Later
RAW was live and they began with a segment for Sasha and Tamina

Shane McMahon called for them to began to film.Cameras started rolling.

Sasha was in the Roullette room waiting for Tamina to come in.Seconds later she arrived giving Sasha a death stare.

"Welcome to the Roulette where one of you will be able to spin the wheel and have that match with your opponent"
Said Shane