20. My Boss' Obsession

Start from the beginning

"What' he say?" Devon asked, lifting one of his dark brown eyebrows. Devon was a really cool guy, most of us wore suits the few of us who didn't was among others, Devon. He had a really cool style, always wore basketball sneaks and ripped jeans with plain t-shirt. His skin was a light brown, and his hair was big and curly, it suits him so well. Sometimes he has his hair in a bun, which looks more fit for this kind of job but he doesn't care about any of that. He wears whatever he wants and don't care what others think, which I find very cool.

"Not much, he just put me to clean his office again" I sighed while stabbing my fork into my salat.

"Mhmm" he smirked. I sighed and rolled my eyes, knowing what he was thinking. Devon thinks Matt has this thing for me like a crush or something, and I can't help but think it's stupid and impossible.

"Stop with that" I said with a warning look.

"What? You know it's true. Deep deep inside." He smiled amusingly.

"No I don't, seriously you're way outta your mind Devon. It's crazy, Matt defiantly do not like me"

"Why don't we ask Matt that."

"Ask me what?" Matt asked as he suddenly out of nowhere entered my office.

"Uhh... No-nothing, it's just, uh... w-we were-" I stuttered my eyes wide open and the cold sweat returning. Luckily Devon cut me of.

"We were just wondering, sir, if you in anyway had any kind of attraction towards-" Devon was about to say it, but I kicked him under the table making him flinch. "Ouch! What?" He hissed at me. I widened my eyes, giving him a look, trying to make him shut up, with my eyes.

"You two are some weird ones huh? Anyways, I came because I need to see you, Leon. In my office 2 minutes"

"Yes sir" and after that he got out. I punched Devon on the upper shoulder giving him a death stare. "What the hell were you thinking! You idiot." I hissed. He simply laughed at me.

"Do you think he heard?" He continued chuckling, lightly.

"I don't know... Oh gosh I hope he didn't hear, that would be so awkward."

I got up and walked towards Matt's office. As I opened the door he was sitting in his big chair. His office was huge, and really gorgeous, but took forever to clean.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked nervously as I stood in the doorway, only showing my upper self.

"Yes come on in" he smiled. He grabbed some papers and got up from his big chair. I came in and placed my hands on the table leaning on it. He stood next to me and showed me the papers. "This is a new piece one of the other employees are working on, I want to give it to you for you to work on" he said with a satisfying smile. My eyes widened. It's the Black Suit & Tie collection he was talking about. Everyone knew that was my favorite one and that it was my dream to one day work on this exact collection.

"Holy shi- I mean, oh my god! Thank you so much, sir! This is s- but wait, why are you giving me this?" I asked my huge smile fading.

"Because, I felt like trying something new" he said. I suddenly realized he was really close, he was slightly bending down to be at same eye, one of his hand holding him by resting on the table. His face was only inches away and I had an urge to back away but didn't, something held me in place. He handed me the papers and rested his other hand on my shoulder while we straightened up slowly, still standing close to each other. His hand slowly slid down my arm, brushing my skin. His hand didn't detach until he touched my hand, when he was no longer in touch with my skin, I felt cold, like something was missing. We were kinda just standing there staring at each other for a second. Suddenly, I felt him leaning closer in, and I panicked. We were really close now, inches away, less. His eyes closed and I found myself doing the same, the second his lips touched mine I flinched and cowardly backed away, the papers falling out of my hand. My eyes widened and he looked at me worriedly. I backed away slowly towards the door.