She frowned underneath the cloak and kept heading towards the towns edge. Only 4 blocks now.

It was freezing. Another side affect of her powers. She shivered and pulled her cloak around her. She strutted out onto a busier road. As if her presence had chilled the town goers, which it did except they didn't know that, everyone along the street pulled their cloaks tighter together.

The coolness only made her more murderous as she stalked along the street into another alley. Only two more blocks. She wasn't surprised to see leaves swirling around her, caught in her whirl wind.

The giant coniferous trees, of the Dryhr Forest, hung over the never ending wall that was fast approaching. The last block, Eimhir sprinted. She made it to the gate, past the blue caped guards and into the thicket.

She ran and ran and ran until she was far enough away from the town and away from suspicion. She stopped beside a giant oak tree, black tendrils, not grey like her usual ones, spilling from her finger tips but just as quick as it had sprung upon her it ceased to be.

Her anger disappeared almost instantly, the leaves that swirled around her fell to the ground, the cool breeze that had followed her out of the town vanished, the black tendils floated away.

She sagged to the ground, exhausted. Another 'great' part of the Majik she had inherited from her mother, feelings that changed directions like the wind. She rolled her eyes and leaned back against the tree.

It was at times like this she wished Adair was with her. He would have known what to do. He would have been 22, fully developed in his powers and able to tell her what to do with hers. She had no idea what to do. Absolutely no idea.

She sighed and stood up from the ground. As she walked away from the oak tree she left a pile of autumn leaves, like tears, fallen from their holder.

~*~

Diomedes sat in his golden throne. It glittered in the early morning sunlight that filtered into the throne room through a giant glass dome above the dais where he sat. He was alone, save for a few of his most beloved Ravens that sat on the head of his throne.

He was extremely happy. Each day more and more Majik wielders were brought in to the dungeons by his precious Hunters and everyday his army was getting stronger and stronger. It was almost time for him to invade Falias, until then, he could wait.

Dimly lit fires circled the room on podiums. They illuminated the dim chamber, filling it with golden light that flickered on the walls. The flames seemed to whisper ancient languages but Diomedes didn't know if it was his Majik or if everyone could hear them. The flames flickered in his eyes as a knock resonated throughout the room.

"Enter." He boomed. The door creaked open to reveal one of his lesser Hunters. The Hunter possessed no powers, he was only decent with a bow. What was his name? Steven, Stefan, Siven.....

"Your Majesty." the Hunter said, bowing low. He had nerve. He never broke eye contact. Diomedes found himself glaring coldly at the man. The Hunter recoiled.

"Th..- There is news. The prince wishes me to tell you of his latest finding."

"Go on." The King urged. The flicker of his son's blue eyes appeared in his mind. His son was annoying to say the least but at least he was a warrior. He needed a suitable heir and the fact that his son was so soft left him the power to shape him into whatever he wanted.

Whatever he wanted. He smirked t himself. He had big plans for his son but first he had to deal with the annoyance on front of him.

"There.... There was a sighting in Lármad." The Hunter stammered. The King frowned. He hated that village. Peasants.

"Someone with... With w-w..wind powers, Your Highness"

The flames surged around the room and in his eyes. He scowled. He had killed every last one of them. The Hunter must have lied and if not, he would find the wind wielder himself.

"What is your name?" He asked, his voice low.

"Pardon, Your Majesty?"

"Your name?"

"Stepney." The Hunter, Stepney, whispered, barely audible.

"I'd tell you to address me as Your Highness or Your Grace but you won't need any reason to anymore, Stepney." He snarled.

Stepney whimpered in fear as the flames once again surged in Diomedes' eyes. It had been a good morning until his son and his good for nothing Hunters had ruined it.

"Be gone." He cried and with a flick of his hand all 12 podiums of fire met in the centre of the throne room burning Stepney to cinders.

Stepney's cry of pain was masked by Diomedes' booming laughter and as the as the flames died down the centre of the room became visible once more. Laying on the floor was a pile of cinders. The King sighed. He hated everything messy. He smiled dryly at the remains on the floor as he called a shaking servant into the throne room to clean it up.

The servant hurried in, hands shaking as she tried to sweep up the ashes. She kept sweeping them up and knocking them over, over and over again. It aggravated The King but he didn't want anymore ashes staining the marble floor this morning, it would cause too much hassle.

As the shaking servant swept the ashes from the floor Diomedes turned on the spot, swiftly changing into a midnight Raven. With a sweep of his wings he flew towards the glass dome in the ceiling, soaring right through it into the open sky. It was an inconvenience having to hunt down the wind wielder but someone had to do it and it seemed the wielder was inexperienced and easy to catch.

He hoped it would be quick. He hated playing fox and hound but most of all he hated people who ran.

~*~

Hello,

Hello,

This took so long to write. I wrote it then I deleted it all cause I didn't like it the I wrote it again. On the plus side it's over 1.5k which is good!

Anything you don't get just let me know in the comments. I've added more words into the glossary so go check that out!

Also go check out the Meet the Characters chapter. Hmmm some people there you won't know but you'll find out later......

Anywho I hope you enjoyed this! Thanks for reading. Leave a vote or a comment if you liked this>>>

For now,

CGMT xxx