|0|Foreword

All Rights Reserved ® Tara Dempsey 2016

All Rights Reserved. This work of writing may not be copied, scanned, distributed or modified in any way unless given hand written permission by the author. Small experts may be used in comments or on social media. All fictional characters and places belong to the author. Any name or likeness to any person or place in real life is purely a coincidence. Violation of these rules will result in consequences.

~*~

Hey,

This is a story that I came up with in English class when I wasn't listening. Don't tell my teacher.....

It is based on Irish Mythology and Legend but there shouldn't be a lot f Irish in it, don't worry, and if there is I am going to make a glossary so anything you don't understand will be there. If there is something you don't understand and it's not in the glossary feel free to ask.

I'm really adamant about this idea, so bear with me as I try to beat the chapters out of my brain!

Let's get started!

CGMT11 xxx

Blurb:

Welcome to the Tuath, a beautiful kingdom ruled by His Majesty The King where Majik is forbidden and punishable by means worse than death.

~*~

The King is hunting them down one by one but he isn't hunting her. Why so? Because she's dead. At least that's what he thinks.

Eimhir Jasvinder has been running away for 5 years. Running from The King, running from The Hunters, running from everybody, even strangers.

Rage, revenge and storms unlike any other rage throughout her body day in and day out but can she control them or will they turn her into a tempest no one can control?

Will she stop racing away? Or will she keep running? And what is the cost?

~*~

Mythology|Fantasy|Romance|Adventure

Book 1 in The Treasures of Eiran Series's