Chapter 4

ASHLEY POV

.I'm sitting at home enjoying the ball game on the tv when my phone went off. I looked at the caller id it read Los Angeles Memorial Hospital.

I quickly answer it...

D. Dr A. Ashley

A. Hello!

D. Is this Ashley Purdy?

A. Yes can I help you?

D. Yes. Mr. Purdy you need to come to the hospital. A Mr. Biersack and his family was in a car accident.

A. Oh god are they alright?

D. I can't day over the phone Mr. Purdy just come.

A. Alright I'm on my way.

END CALL

After Ashley got off the phone he quickly grabbed his keys and wallet and slipped his boots on and quickly drove to the hospital.

Ten minutes later Ashley found himself walking into the er. He went to the nurse reception. "I was called to come to the hospital. My name is Ashley Purdy I'm here for Andy Biersack.

Ashley watched as the nurse typed on her computer. He watched as her face turned to sadness. She looked at him.

"The doctor wants to speak with you. You can go through that door."said the nurse.

Ashley became worried and went through the door. A doctor stood in front of him.

"Hello Mr. Purdy?"said doctor.

"Yes I'm Ashley Purdy."I said.

"Mr. Purdy I'm Dr. Williams. Mr. Biersack and his wife and infant daughter was involved in a car accident this evening. Their car was hit and it flipped. Mr. Biersack has some cuts on his arm and a concussion. His baby daughter has cuts on her head, arms and legs, she also has a broken left leg."

Ashley couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was waiting for the doctor to say Juliet's injuries but he didn't. "Dr. Williams what about Juliet's injuries? You haven't said anything about Andy's wife's injuries?"said Ashley.

The doctor looked at Ashley and lowered his head. Ashley knew it wasn't good.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Purdy but Mrs. Biersack didn't make it. She was dead at the scene. There was nothing we could do."

Ashley gasped shook his head as nd couldn't believe it. "Can I go see Andy?"

"Of course."said Dr. Williams.

Ashley went to room eight. What he saw was so heart breaking. He saw Andy laying on the bed asleep holding Aura on his chest asleep. She had a little hot pink cast on her left leg and bandages wrapped around her arms and legs.

Ashley quietly walked into the room kissed Aura on the head then kissed Andy on his cheek.

Andy woke up. "What...?"

"Sorry Andy didn't mean to wake you."said Ashley.

Andy sat up looked at Ashley and tears started coming down his face and in a low quiet voice Andy said,"She's gone Ash."

Ashley started to cry he shook his head, "I know Andy. I'm so sorry." Then Ashley sat down on the bed and pulled Andy to his chest.

Andy cried quietly for a long time in Ashley's arms.

Ashley just held him tightly. "Andy I'm here for you and Aura."

Andy shook his head.

After a little while Ashley called the guys and Andy and Aura was released.

The guys met up at Andy's house. They all stayed for a little bit and finally left except Ashley.

Ashley stayed the night and he slept in the guess bedroom.

Andy couldn't stay in his room so Ashley told him to sleep in the guess room with him. So that night Ashley, Andy and Aura all slept in the guess bedroom.

Aura slept between Andy and Ashley. Before Andy fell asleep he looked at his best friend and spoke, "thank you Ash." Then he fell asleep.