Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"Are you serious?" Denise asked me after I told her everything that Camry revealed to me earlier that day at lunch.

I nodded my head.

"So where's your head at?"

"I don't know."

"Don't lie to me Weston." She said sternly.

"I'm hurt Denise. Camry was my everything. She was my heart and I let her down. I didn't hear her cries for help. It's messing with me man."

"Don't start blaming yourself Wes. This situation could've went a bunch of different ways. No sole person can be held accountable."

"But I miss her." I revealed, honestly.

She moved to the edge of the couch seat across from me and looked me square in the eyes. "Think about what you're about to do before you do it. You have two women with their hearts invested in you and two young men who think the world of you. Think about the consequences of your actions, Weston. That's the last thing I'm going to say to you. "

----

I let out a deep sigh as I waited for her to answer the door.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Camry asked, as she stood in the doorway.

"You're not going to let me in?" I said, ignoring her question.

I walked into her hotel room and took a seat on the sofa.

"Are you gonna answer my question, now." She said, standing there with her arms crossed.

I looked up at her and took her in. The white tank top she wore looked amazing against her warm caramel-colored skin. She had dyed her hair since the last time I saw her. Her jet black hair was now a deep-burgundy color in its natural curls. She gained a little weight, something I always begged her to do but she resisted, and it looked good on her. She was still as beautiful as the day I met her.

I stood up and walked toward her.

"Weston wha-" was all she could get out before my lips met hers.

Our tongues intertwined sensually as we kissed like it was our first all over again. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I stumbled backwards and landed on the couch.

I pulled back for a brief second and seen tears running down her face. Before I could say anything she pulled me back in for more. I wiped her tears before I prompted her to remove her tank top.

As she took off her top, I took off my shirt. She stared at me lustfully. I knew she could feel me growing through my basketball shorts so I stared at her in the same lustful manner.

I placed a trail of kisses up her stomach. Once I got to her bra she stopped me by placing her hands on the side of my head.

"You have to stop, Wes. I have a lot of issues and being a homewrecker doesn't need to be one of them."

I lowered my head. "Can I lay with you at least?"

She contemplated before nodding her head. She grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. She laid facing the window and I laid right behind her.

"Hold me, Wes."she whispered.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

We laid there in complete silence....just thinking.

"I hated you Cam but I never stopped loving you. I missed you."

"You have a happy life now Wes. I didn't come back to mess that up. I came back to start a relationship with our son.."

"Is it really a happy life if you're not in it?"