Let's Do a Test

Need To know
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.)I own nothing except the Oc's
2.)this will be a harem Fanfic and it will have lemons don't like it well there are plenty other Fanfics out there
3.) this is for Jutsu's Oiroke no Jutsu
4.)this is for when it is mind talking time "sup"
5.) if you don't like this story please don't be mean and tell me that
6.)this is for demon talking "kit"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was seven a.m. inthe hidden leaf village. As the sun rose above the trees and shinedon the Hokage mountain, a lone figure could be seen sitting on top ofthe Third Hokages' head. A very small gray figure, surroundedby other small…gray figures.

As the circular creston one gray figure's back started to flash red, all of them stoppedwhat they were doing. In a blinding red flash, all the little graymen were gone and only a single boy remained.

He stretched his armsand legs and walked around the area, picking up the different scrollstrewn all around the area. Naruto had used the whole night to masterthe Graymatter form. After mastering Graymatters' size and agility,Naruto practiced with his thinking power. Since Naruto couldn'tremember what he could as Graymatter, he decided to write down hisideas and innovations on scrolls.

Naruto had used a large portion of the night to come up with training strategies, designs for a new house, and some seal designs that would make a seal master gape and appaluade. Naruto had studied seals as Graymatter and he'd picked up onthe art quickly. In his Graymatter state, he was a low-level sealmaster, but that was only because he didn't have enough material to study up on the subject at the moment.

As Naruto sealed the scroll away, he looked down at the village. Only Fourarms, XLR8, and Upgrade are left to master. He planned on working on XLR8 after his
team meeting was over with. He knew that, while some of his forms had raw power, if you couldn't hit the target, what was the point?

Naruto sighed. He looked up at the, still, pink and orange morning sky. "Today will be most interesting." He shuddered. "Man, I guess I spent a little too much time as Graymatter. I'm starting to talk like him when I'm normal." He thought about that and grinned embarrassedly. "Well,as normal as I can get I guess."

He then straightened up and jumped off the Thirds' head. When he started his descent, he channeled his chakra and the omnitrix symbol appeared on his eyes and he selected Stinkfly. After he'd changed, he flew to the training ground he'd been at the day before. When he got there, he saw that he was early by about a few minutes, so he decided to get some more training in. He pulled out a scroll, opened it, unsealed eight chakra weight bars and infused enough chakra to make them weigh about ten pounds each in them. When he was done, he put away the scroll and positioned each bar on him and held it there with chakra. One on each foots' top, one on each shin, one on each arm,one on his chest, and one on his forehead. He then went over to a nearby tree and started to walk up and down it a few times before making a few shadow clones and having them do the same except without the weights.

That was the scene the four women came upon when they arrived ten minutes later. Seventy Narutos were walking up and down trees with little metal barssticking to them.

When one clone noticed them, it dispelled itself and the rest suddenly looked over at them,then all but the original dispelled and he walked over to them with the weights still being held in place.

"Morning ladies." Narutosaid with a smile.

Hinata could only noddumbly and blush as red as a tomato. "So many Naruto-kuns!"Her mind was in a slight loop for the moment.

Ino and Sakura lookedat Naruto. Ino spoke first. "Hey, Naruto, what were you doing? How were you walking up and down those trees? And what are those metalbars sticking to you?"